Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Thin Skin Login/Join

posted
I am 65, very fair (Irish skin) live in Florida. My skin seems very thin. I scratch easily. Is there any chance Copper will help thicken skin on my face and arms? I have used your products on and off for years (not sure why my logon was lost, but re-registered). I have purchased many of your products. I would like any advice on thin skin and what product would have the best result.
Thanks,
Jane

Posts: 6 | Location: Sarasota, Florida | Registered: 03 October 2014Report This Post
Picture of Dr. Pickart
posted Hide Post
They should help a lot.

The FDA will not allow us to cite published papers form universities, so I cannot say more.

Posts: 7065 | Location: Skin Biology | Registered: 15 September 2004Report This Post
Picture of Skin Biology
posted Hide Post
Dear Jane-Sarasota:

We do have a number of wonderful products designed for both facial skin and body care.

GENERAL FACIAL SKIN:
AM - After cleansing the skin, apply a light amount Super GHK Serum (which contains a mild concentration of copper peptides that can be used very lightly once or twice a day). GHK-Serum is especially formulated for thin, sensitive skin to gently stimulate rejuvenation.

Optional Tip! Afterward, you can apply Squalane Oil very lightly on top. Biochemically, Squalane is comparable to human skin oil and works well as the perfect moisturizer.

PM - Around the eye area: Use Super GHK Cream lightly by applying a thin layer underneath the eyes and on the outside areas of the eye.

Where to start? Our Sensitive Skin Trial Kit (which contains Super GHK-Copper Serum and Super GHK-Copper Cream, along with Dr Pickart's Gentle Cleanser and Squalane Moisturizing Oil in test sizes) is the perfect way to start using the products and see what copper-peptides can do for the health of your skin.

ARM & BODY AREA:
Daily Use - After cleansing the skin, apply a light amount of Protect & Restore Body Lotion (which contains an effective concentration of copper-peptides + lipids, antioxidants, and moisturizing agents). The application should be so light that it just barely covers the area.

For more suggestions to help you attain your goals, feel free to call us at 1-800-405-1912 or contact us for your
FREE Skin Personalized Care Skin Consultation!

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

Posts: 4865 | Location: Skin Biology in Bellevue, Washington - USA | Registered: 22 June 2004Report This Post