Skin Biology    healthyskin.infopop.cc    SKIN BIOLOGY OFFICIAL CHAT FORUM | Free Skin Consultation 1-800-405-1912  Hop To Forum Categories  Products  Hop To Forums  Skin    Treating temple scars with Super Cop and Super Cop2X (Personal Album)

Read-Only Read-Only Album
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Treating temple scars with Super Cop and Super Cop2X Login/Join

by John (created on )Gallery | Comments 
I have been treating my temple scars for many weeks with applications of Super Cop, alternating its use with Super Cop 2x. I am also exfoliating regularly with Salicylic Acid, and when I apply the Super Cop products, I use a flat toothpick and work it in well to the area I'm treating.

So far, after MANY weeks of treating this area, I have seen no change in the appearance of the scars. In fact, they have probably gotten deeper. Can anyone please tell me if the area looks irritated, or if this is a sign that the scars are healing? I am VERY discouraged. Thanks.

The slideshow requires Flash Player 9.0.124 or higher.
Please click here to install it.