Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Trireduction cream and moisture Login/Join

posted
I just ordered some Trireduction cream and would like to know if it will work as a moisturizer when applied to the entire face, or is it advisable to use a separate moisturizer on top? Do the ingredients in the Trireduction cream have as much moisturizers in it as say, a good typical moisturizer that is bought at a store?
I only ask because I don't like how the creams tend to rub off or smear under any kind of moisturizer that I use on top, even after waiting 30 minutes. I have been using super cp serum, which works fine under moisturizers but I think I need something stronger now. I was just wondering if I can get away with just using the Trireduction cream and still maintain hydrated skin. Thanks.

Posts: 20 | Location: orange | Registered: 07 May 2014Report This Post
Picture of Dr. Pickart
posted Hide Post
The cream is built as a moisturizer with copper peptides. It should be OK alone.

Posts: 7065 | Location: Skin Biology | Registered: 15 September 2004Report This Post
Picture of Skin Biology
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jimi6065:
Do the ingredients in the Trireduction cream have as much moisturizers in it as say, a good typical moisturizer that is bought at a store?

Dear jimi6065:

You'll be happy to know that our TriReduction Cream contains the lovely retinyl palmitate as one of the effective lipid replenishing/moisturizing agents, built right into the formula.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

Posts: 4865 | Location: Skin Biology in Bellevue, Washington - USA | Registered: 22 June 2004Report This Post