Skin Biology    healthyskin.infopop.cc    SKIN BIOLOGY OFFICIAL CHAT FORUM | Free Skin Consultation 1-800-405-1912  Hop To Forum Categories  Products  Hop To Forums  Skin    For Dr. P or anyone that can answer this one

Moderators: Rosy

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
For Dr. P or anyone that can answer this one Login/Join

posted
I want to you Retin A or Tretinoid (I think this is the way it is spelled - in the family of Retin A - may be the generic form).

Can I do the following? 1) Wash my face with the Skin Biology face wash. 2) Apply some GHK cream on my face and a bit of Emu oil around my mouth - which has a tendency to become dry in my personal situation. Wait 30 minutes and then apply the Tretinoid/Retin A where I have brown spots? Or does the Retin A have to be applied by itself?

Posts: 92 | Location: U.S. | Registered: 12 September 2010Report This Post
Picture of Skin Biology
posted Hide Post
Dear Raine:

When using the more fragile copper-peptide: GHK-Copper we actually recommend that if clients are planning on using retinoic acid and hydroxy acid they should use it at the opposite end of the day.

Tretinoin and Retin-A are used at night, so what you can do is use your Super GHK-Copper Cream plus Emu Oil-S in the morning. But use your retinoic acid product by itself at night.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

Posts: 4865 | Location: Skin Biology in Bellevue, Washington - USA | Registered: 22 June 2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you Skin Biology! Smiler

Posts: 92 | Location: U.S. | Registered: 12 September 2010Report This Post