Skin Biology    healthyskin.infopop.cc    SKIN BIOLOGY OFFICIAL CHAT FORUM | Free Skin Consultation 1-800-405-1912  Hop To Forum Categories  Products  Hop To Forums  Skin    Why What You Don't Know Matters (MICRO NEEDLING TIPS)

Moderators: Rosy

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Why What You Don't Know Matters (MICRO NEEDLING TIPS) Login/Join

Picture of Skin Biology
posted
Microneedling: MUST-KNOW Tips That Make All the Difference - Why What You Don't Know Matters)

Exclusive offers found only in this month's newsletter! Read it today: www.reverseskinaging.com/MidSept2019_SkinBiologyNewsletter.html

NEWS & UPDATES:
"I first heard of skin needling (or microneedling) over a decade ago from a cosmetic surgeon who would use a needling technique for the "line scars" that can form behind the ears after face lifts. The surgeon mentioned that using this method worked exceptionally well to reduce scar formation. Then she began using CP Serum along with her needling technique and noticed even better results! Now millions around the world are using at-home micro needling (or derma roller) devices to enhance their cosmetic skin care results. Whether you are using one of Skin Biology's Micro Needling Rollers , another brand, or if you see a professional for skin needling treatments, we've found the following tips to be crucial. If you are completely new to the idea of rolling the skin, this month may be the perfect time for you to finally try it!

My team has made it easy to get started by combining our devices into essential product packs that work well even for starters. Please read below."

---Dr. Loren Pickart PhD
BA Chemistry and Mathematics, University of Minnesota
PhD Biochemistry, University of California at San Francisco

MICRO NEEDLING: THE MUST-KNOW TIPS THAT MAKE THE DIFFERENCE

The challenge (even with scientifically-proven, quality products) is to effectively deliver active ingredients into the areas of skin that most need rejuvenation. If you are ready to take your Skin Biology regimen to the next level and ensure that copper peptides are delivered exactly where you want them, consider combining your use of copper peptide products with at-home microneedling.

Don't let the name of this technique scare you away! Microneedling has been successfully used for quite some time and has proven to be a minimally invasive technique that works well on many skin types.

What is micro needling? It is at-home skin needling that uses very tiny needles to essentially create temporary pores. A recent scientific study confirmed microneedling to be a safe and effective way to deliver copper peptides into the skin. Microneedling devices are inexpensive, easy-to-use, and can be done in the comfort of your own home to address skin concerns such as nasolabial lines, deep wrinkles, heavily-blemished areas, and stretch marks!

Who are the best candidates to try at-home micro needling? Individuals adding skin needling into their regimen should be clients who:

1) Do not have sensitive skin,

2) Have previously used copper peptides + other methods of abrasion successfully, and

3) Are looking to enhance their results.

IMPORTANT TIPS: Do not use a skin roller on lip skin or on the nose. For example, there is less blood supply on the nose bridge and if needling is not done properly, the skin can fail to rejuvenate. Never roll on any area of skin that is red, irritated, or is experiencing an active breakout (acne). Clients reporting the best results first start with the short 0.5 mm size and use little or no pressure. The idea is to simply create "in-roads" for improved copper peptide penetration. A good rule of thumb with our rollers is to let the device do the work for you. Avoid pressing too hard, or rolling too swiftly. Clean and store the device as directed by the manufacturer.

How Often Should You Roll? This is the classic question that seems to generate many different suggestions. Skin Biology defaults to always advise that Less is More. Take periodic breaks to allow your skin the time it needs to recover. Only use the device as instructed. Frequency will depend on needle length, goals, skin area, and client sensitivity. In general, once a month may be sufficient for most clients with the goal of firming, toning, and rejuvenating facial skin. Overuse of your device will not improve results.

What copper peptide products can be applied after you roll? Highly compatible products to use along with needling devices will be serums. Many estheticians enjoy basing the skin first with Two Timing Tightener. This particular serum has a beautiful slip that encourages proper roll technique. After use of your device, apply any one of the following peptide serums that can be lightly applied to the area:

Regular CP Serum (mild)

Super GHK Copper Serum (moderate)

Super CP Serum (strong)

Skin Signals Solution (strong)

3% GHK VIP Luxury Serum (very strong)

FROM OUR CLIENTS: Don't Just Take Our Word for It - What Clients Have to Say About Needling

"I love the derma roller and wish I would have gotten one much sooner. I've used it once and followed with Skin Signals Solution. I'm using it for general anti-aging. I do have some deep expression lines and loss of firmness that I'd like to improve. I noticed improvement in minor blemishes the following day. The quick results after one use amazed me and I'm eager to use it again but don't want to over do it." - P.

"I use Skin Signals on my face and abdomen. Wow, between Skin Signals, Super Cop 2X, LacSal, and twice weekly rolling (started that last week) the results are amazing!! I wished I would have taken pictures before I started!" - M.

"I'm 53 yrs young and have been told I look 10 years younger! My skin is smooth, clear, elastic and basically line free with the exception of some minor eye crinkles. I can go without foundation and look like I'm wearing it. I find the copper peptides especially useful when derma rolling. I started low and slow at the beginning." - L.

"With the use of dermapen and super copper peptides I have seen amazing results. My skin is almost completely back to normal. The hypopigmented areas have regained normal color. It takes many many months for skin needling results to show. Make sure you are using Extol or one of the other Skin Biology exfoliants. I also have my skin needling lady use super copper peptides during the needling and after." - D.

Order online or call 1-800-405-1912 (01-425-644-0160) to place your order today! We have a number of special product packs that feature microneedling - CLICK HERE to see what is available.

Posts: 4865 | Location: Skin Biology in Bellevue, Washington - USA | Registered: 22 June 2004Report This Post