Find
Notify
Tools
question on product usage..... Login/Join

Picture of Dr. Pickart
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Metra:
DOes the ttt contain the Pepha-Tight component? THe info said it was an amber color and the ttt is more of a clear color so I wondered if it did, Thanks so much for the links, great info!

The TTT contains Pepha_Tight. Labeling regulations require us to list the ingredients but not the name of a mixed products such as Pepha-Tight.

Posts: 7065 | Location: Skin Biology | Registered: 15 September 2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Dr. Pickart. With a Zinc Sunblock in order:

Apply Copper Peptide Product.
Apply TTT.
Apply Zinc Oxide Sunblock or Daycover.

The Pepha-Tight then serves as a buffer keeping the Zinc Oxide on top of the skin so it dosen't interfere with the Copper Peptides?

How would you do TTT and Daycover if you don't want to use any other CP product?

Posts: 2118 | Location: Indiana | Registered: 06 February 2010Report This Post
Picture of stoney
posted Hide Post
The same sequence Maxx. Then use your CP of choice in the PM.

The real question is - is it okay to apply TTT over a moisturizer such as Emu oil/ Squalane, P&R Classic or Retinol, Skin Signals Cream, etc? I think the answer is yes.

Creams and Oils may slow the uptake of products applied on top, but they do not shield like the Pepha-tight in TTT.

So in the PM - TTT would go on last...unless I am missing something?... Confused?

Posts: 2846 | Location: Maine | Registered: 30 March 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Maxx and Stoney - That is the order I follow with the TTT and it works for me. Logically speaking it makes sense and I like to be logical. (mostly logical that is Wink I am a woman after all Big Grin Laughing) The nighttime route I can't say. I'd probably put it under the Baobob oil I use. Defer to Dr. P here.

Posts: 81 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: 15 May 2010Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
I'd probably put it under the Baobob oil I use.

Do they milk the Baboons or do they give it up voluntarily Wink

Picture of stoney
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MaxxC:
quote:

Baobob Oil...sounds exotic Sweets!

I am not sure how shielding the polysaccharides in TTT are when applying any oils on top... Confused?...from what I gather they may inhibit oils from sinking in...but I haven't used TTT all that much other than around my eyes, so I really don't know?

Paging Dr. P?...HELP!

posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by MaxxC:

quote:

Baobob Oil...sounds exotic Sweets!

I am not sure how shielding the polysaccharides in TTT are when applying any oils on top... Confused?...from what I gather they may inhibit oils from sinking in...but I haven't used TTT all that much other than around my eyes, so I really don't know?

Ok I see how it is Frowner No one enjoys a funny Baboon reference. All I hear are Crickets. Say Baboooon out loud, real slow, even thats funny....Oh forget it.

Picture of stoney
posted Hide Post
Maxx, No blue frownie faces allowed... Smiler...Actually, I never heard of Boabob Oil so Baboooooon works for me...

A baboon in a cocoon will swoon and turn into a balloon – float, then live happily every after... Waving