Skin Biology    healthyskin.infopop.cc    SKIN BIOLOGY OFFICIAL CHAT FORUM | Free Skin Consultation 1-800-405-1912  Hop To Forum Categories  Products  Hop To Forums  Skin    FREE SAMPLE: CELES Oil with any purchase!

Moderators: Rosy

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
FREE SAMPLE: CELES Oil with any purchase! Login/Join

Picture of Skin Biology
posted
We are happy to announce the release of a new product CELES Therapeutic Oil!

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE...

CELES Therapeutic Oil is a combination of Cholesterol Esters, Lanosterol Esters and Squalane (three oils that naturally exist in human skin). This specialized mix of biological oils is designed for the moisturization of dry skin.

CELES can also be used as a penetrating agent to increase copper-peptide efficacy.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SkinBiologyWebmaster,

Posts: 4865 | Location: Skin Biology in Bellevue, Washington - USA | Registered: 22 June 2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
How does this product compare to Emu oil?

Posts: 92 | Location: U.S. | Registered: 12 September 2010Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Skin Biology

Do we get a free sample of CELES in additional to Bonus samples when we place an order? Or is it equivalent to one Bonus sample?

Thanks.

Posts: 1 | Location: hong kong | Registered: 12 September 2011Report This Post
Picture of Skin Biology
posted Hide Post
Dear Raine and HealthyMe:

Yes the new CELES Therapeutic Oil is available FREE for a limited time in addition to any qualifying bonuses from ordering $50+.

This is run as a separate promotion and the two promotions can be combined Smiler

How does it compare to Emu Oil-S? Well, CELES is a combination of oils (Cholesterol Esters, Lanosterol Esters and Squalane) whereas our Emu Oil-S is pure emu oil supplemented with anti-oxidants.

Both are excellent moisturizers. We have had Emu Oil-S, Squalane, and Retinol in Squalane for many years and now CELES Therapeutic Oil will serve as an intensive moisturizer for very dry skin. So we are happy to add CELES to our other options for skin moisturization.

We encourage clients to sample it with their next order and let us know what they think and how it works for their individual skin type.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

Posts: 4865 | Location: Skin Biology in Bellevue, Washington - USA | Registered: 22 June 2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
As I am getting older my skin around my mouth keep getting drier it seems. It is summer here and it is still uncomfortably dry at times. I am currently using the Emu oil. Do you think this new oil may fix the problem? I also just recently placed a large order. May I purchase a sample alone? ~ Raine

Posts: 92 | Location: U.S. | Registered: 12 September 2010Report This Post
Picture of Di
posted Hide Post
Skin Biology, Is this free with any order, even if it's under $50.

Thank you. Smiler

Posts: 351 | Location: California | Registered: 13 September 2005Report This Post
Picture of Skin Biology
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Di:
Skin Biology, Is this free with any order, even if it's under $50.

Thank you. Smiler

Yes.

With any size purchase you can add the CELES free sample.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

Picture of Skin Biology
posted Hide Post
Dear Raine:

Emu Oil is great to continue using on the dry area around your mouth.

Right now the sample is only available with purchase.

But we'll be anxiously awaiting feedback so that we can have it for purchase soon!

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

Picture of Skin Biology
posted Hide Post
Please let us know what you think of the new moisturizing oil.

Your feedback is very important to us.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

Picture of Di
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the free sample of the CELES oil. I really like it, I have only used it 2 or 3 times. It feels a lot like the squalane oil, which I love. I'm kind of waiting until winter when my skin feels dryer for the real test.

Thank you Smiler

Posts: 351 | Location: California | Registered: 13 September 2005Report This Post
Picture of Skin Biology
posted Hide Post
Dear Di:

Thank you for your feedback - We appreciate your comments.

Now that fall is upon us and we're headed towards the time of year that most clients will experience more dryness than usual, CELES serves as a nice option for hands, feet, or as a light facial moisturization product.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology