Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Skin Signals Login/Join

posted Hide Post
quote:
Now with my skin sig cream and 2x it is so messy. Shaking the bottle, then trying to pour out a bit usually results in a big glob spurting out, and then the top is matted with hard green dried up product. So in addition to mess I see wasted product which I hate as well. Sooo any plans on the horizon for these products to revert to a clean-use slate again?

Try tapping the non pour side or also known as the bottom of the bottle a few times on a hard surface. Then it will pour out just fine. I refrigerate the Super Cop X2 and this trick makes it come out of the bottle nicely. Also works for SS.

Posts: 92 | Location: U.S. | Registered: 12 September 2010Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks raine do you also refridge the SS?

Posts: 237 | Location: Nashua NH | Registered: 07 March 2010Report This Post
Picture of stoney
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by healthy1:
I guess I better call them Monday. I use the Lacsal in morning and then SScream. And you're saying I'm not getting the most benefit from the cream.

Okay Healthy1, Now I see where the added confusion is coming from after you posted your routine SB set up for you.

Originally it was recommended that SSC be used on the opposite end of the day from hydroxys since it is GHK-based & breakdown-prone. However, I see they are NOW giving the option that it may ALSO be used at the same time with a 25 min wait in between.

It's beginning to make sense..

So, YES go with your routine set up for you & spot treat your 'NL & 11' with Super Cop a couple times a week.

Personally, after seeing "ccgirl's" progress pics using SSC & reading her first month routine, I noticed that she was applying her SSC at the same time of day as her hydroxys with a 20 – 30 min wait...I was a bit puzzled... Confused?... but KNEW her progress was not only remarkable but real...and in a very short period of time. So I too began doing the same thing (keeping my fingers crossed that I was not wasting my time)... Confused

My problem is that even though I have dramatically remodeled my skin from the zillions of scars deep in my pores, I still have to use hydroxys twice a day for my crummy skin-type...(Exfol Serum AM/ LacSal Cream PM). When I tried SSC alone with NO hydroxys at night, I woke up with clogged pores Confused, so I began every other night using AFTER LacSal Cream with a min 30 min WAIT. Before that I was only using after Retin-A, but since I use Retin-A so infrequently, I wasn't able to give SSC a chance.

I am relatively confident that while the GHK in SSC is fragile to hydroxys, the half hour wait is good enough for safe application afterwards.

Even I am learning something NEW everyday...Thanks Healthy1 for posting your routine... Smiler...Generally, I have learned everything the hard way & starting on my 4th year of scar reduction, I am getting a little antsy...

Posts: 2846 | Location: Maine | Registered: 30 March 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Stoney..I feel better too Smiler

Posts: 88 | Location: state of happiness | Registered: 05 December 2010Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Do some people use tha aha 2x a day? At the start I was using the exfol serum in the morning the ssc but felt like I needed more moisture and the emu was too much with makeup.

SB suggested the power 10 and that did the job. I have almost a whole bottle of the Exfol and wonder since it's not as strong if I would benefit to use it at night. If that's too much then I might just use it on my forearm's. I'm trying to get rid of sunspots.

Posts: 88 | Location: state of happiness | Registered: 05 December 2010Report This Post
Picture of Dr. Pickart
posted Hide Post
You can use hydroxy acids twice daily. The key is always to move slowly to heavier use of any product.

Exfol is good for keeping pores clean.

Posts: 7065 | Location: Skin Biology | Registered: 15 September 2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Max two questions:

1. Are you familiar with facial cupping? 2.Also, are there any contraindications to applying the NL trick you use..2x followed by lacsal over someone who has had fillers?

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by patrice:
Max two questions:

1. Are you familiar with facial cupping? 2.Also, are there any contraindications to applying the NL trick you use..2x followed by lacsal over someone who has had fillers?

Hi Patrice Smiler I've heard of facial cupping but don't know what it is.

I don't know about dermal filler with the SC2X trick. But I see where you are coming from in that the SC2X might remove or break up the filler same as any other skin damage. Would be a good one to ask Dr. Pickart.

I do know Dr. Pickart has commented on dermal fillers. That overtime the body may recongnize them as alien and encapsulate the filler.

In that particular post the user had developed lumps from using dermal filler over an entended period of time under the eyes. It was a temporary filler but it had been several years and some of the filler had become encapsulated. In that instance Dr. Pickart felt it would have to be surgically removed.

So no I really don't know the answer to either question.

Oh BTW. I'm still working on the Scars but their looking real good and well under control. So my new project is NL lines, chin lines and Forehead lines. Basic arsenal will include: the NL/acid trick, Micro cloth and direct needling stamping. A few months down the road I will start a thread to let others know my findings.

And yes I am going to post a picture of me at the completion of the Winter campaign. As I stated my wife got the looks, brains and youthfulness. But I finally figured out what I got. I'm taller then her Smiler

Here Patrice I found the post about the encapsulated filler:

https://healthyskin.infopop.cc/...50055903/m/255100496

This message has been edited. Last edited by: MaxxC,

Posts: 2118 | Location: Indiana | Registered: 06 February 2010Report This Post
posted Hide Post
thanks max. You crack me up..you are so funny with your one liners. Perhaps a second career as a standup comic..down the road??

Go to cuppingtherapy.org and go to facial cupping. You will see these little blue bulb devices for the face. I decided to try it with my NL 2x/lacsal regimen about a week ago and notice big difference...2x/lac twice a day and cupping once at night..my right side of indentation is puffing up and smoothing out noticeably....

thanks for the link to fillers. cannot do cupping on fillers either.. so it would behoove people to lay off that stuff and try the 2x/lacsal trick with the cupping.

posted Hide Post
Thats interesting Patrice. Spent about 20 minutes doing some surfing on Cupping. Not enough to have any type of real understanding yet. Too many distractions right now to focus Smiler

My NL's are of the hereditary nature. FWIW Angelina Jolee has them. At least thats what I call them. Not a product of aging or skin damage. Just there. I'm sure there is still some damage so I know they can be improved. Just not sure of the limits since they are in the genes.

I'm trying to get to the bottom of what causes hereditary NL lines. All the info I have been able to find is about correcting/improving those from aging or damage.

Still the Cupping does intrigue me as I suspect the skin is somehow bound down or bound to the muscle and releasing this adhesion will be the key.

What is it suppose to do for NL lines? You do it yourself? I saw the pictures of those Olympic athletes which I'm sure is somewhat different. Ouch. Looks like a movie "Attack of the Killer Leaches".

I'm definitely interesting in finding out as much as possible as this may be the missing key I was looking for. Sweet!

Right now I'm going through the normal bread and butter CP's, acids, needling with the scars. But my real interest at this point is working on signs of aging: NL's, Forehead lines and Chin lines. Nothing major but I'm taking it all the way to the end zone Smiler

Posts: 2118 | Location: Indiana | Registered: 06 February 2010Report This Post