Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Skin Signals Login/Join

posted
What kind of results can I expect in the end of a Skin Signals sample?

Posts: 15 | Location: Lusitania | Registered: 14 January 2010Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I used it as an eye cream and it tightened everything!!! I only used a tiny bit as I wanted it to last. I also used exfol cream underneath 2-3 times a week and this got rid of some fine lines. Ran out a few weeks ago, and nothing compares. Miss it sooooo much that I've just ordered a full size.

Posts: 38 | Location: UK | Registered: 22 July 2010Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I use SS in my forehead where I have some deep wrinkles. Just wanted to know what kind of improvement is expectable.

Posts: 15 | Location: Lusitania | Registered: 14 January 2010Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Skin Signals is real good at tightening the skin and also excellent at remodeling.

However I firmly believe many wrinkles and lines are not that much different then Scars. Where they become embedded and fixed in the skin.

Increasing Collagen and Elastin will help but IMO to totally eliminate they need to be treated just like scars where the damage must be degraded and dissolved.

Very good starting point would be the trick Skin Biology recommends to soften or eliminate NL lines. Works very well on lines and wrinkles as well.

Spot the area rubbing in Super Cop or Super Cop2X. Wait 5 minutes then rub in Lacsal, Exfol or Lactic 10 make sure to use the cream version. Look under the link for treating NL lines/folds for the exact method.

Posts: 2118 | Location: Indiana | Registered: 06 February 2010Report This Post
posted Hide Post
max where's the link for treating NL folds?

Posts: 237 | Location: Nashua NH | Registered: 07 March 2010Report This Post
Picture of Skin Biology
posted Hide Post
Dear patrice:

We've posted our Method for Softening Nasolabial Lines at: http://reverseskinaging.com/nasolabial.html

For deeper wrinkles or for expressions lines clients have had better success using strong copper-peptides + a good method of exfoliation.

To answer Risugo's question, Skin Signals Cream or Skin Signals Solution is still a good way to start. If you're only spot treating, the sample should last you enough time to see the beginnings of a positive change in the skin. In the first few weeks look for slight changes in the texture and tone of the skin. Best results however do come with time.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SkinBiologyWebmaster,

Posts: 4865 | Location: Skin Biology in Bellevue, Washington - USA | Registered: 22 June 2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
For deeper wrinkles or for expressions lines clients have had better success using strong copper-peptides + a good method of exfoliation.

The NL line trick works very well on lines. I have some on the chin and use that method I also added micro cloth very lightly and direct needling to help degrade the damage.

Last night I did my first direct needling of the forehead lines using a dermastamp to help degrade the damage and for fill in. Won't know for awhile how it worked but just using the NL line trick and Micro cloth I have seen definite improvement.

posted Hide Post
What's with this Live Cloud popup requiring me to log in every time. Never had to before when I responded to a reply from my email that SB sends me daily?

SB- my first msg was incomplete in that I read somewhere one shd wait 20 min AFTER lacsal has been applied before applying SC2X. Now I read the opposite, rub in 2x wait 5 min and do the lacsal? this for the NL/marionette lines.

Maxx- forgive me but what is the NL line trick. Must be having a senior moment because don't remember that terminology before....

posted Hide Post
oops one more thing! I do hope the mixtures for the recent products change. MY P&R, Lacsal, day cover, Tri-reduc had such a nice clean, creamy texture, came out of the tube cleanly with no waste or mess.

Now with my skin sig cream and 2x it is so messy. Shaking the bottle, then trying to pour out a bit usually results in a big glob spurting out, and then the top is matted with hard green dried up product. So in addition to mess I see wasted product which I hate as well. Sooo any plans on the horizon for these products to revert to a clean-use slate again?

Picture of stoney
posted Hide Post
Patrice, You are correct - the best way to apply LacSal to exfoliate is on clean skin, then wait 20 – 30 min before applying CPs on top -or- use on the opposite end of the day from CPs especially Skin Signals Cream (GHK – based)which is more fragile to breakdown from hydroxys being applied to close together.

When using together with a 'wait time' - it is best to use a cream CP after a cream -or- serum hydroxy. BUT you do NOT want to use a serum CP on top of a cream Hydroxy - it will be partially blocked... so then it would be 'serum on top of serum' for maximum effectiveness with a BHO on top to push the serums into the skin for better penetration.

However, The "trick" that Maxx refers to is to 'apply LacSal Cream on top of a strong CP' to target spots such as NL line & scars. LacSal rubbed in on top will help drive the CP deeper into the skin & amplify it remodeling effect. This can be more irritating though & not something you want to do daily, follow?

When applying LacSal on top of CPs it is no longer working as an exfoliator, but more of a catalyst to push CPs deeper to get stubborn scars & wrinkles to respond. This should only be done in a "spot treating-fashion" and NOT allover.

Posts: 2846 | Location: Maine | Registered: 30 March 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
wow, this was confusing, I was told when i use any of the aha's to apply that first. I use the ss solution at night, apply the super cop on 11 lines and nf, night eyes, then emul and done.

Morning lactic power 10, wait 25 min., ss cream and night eyes.

So are you saying at night after I apply ss solution apply the super cop then power 10 and emu oil? I thought the emu was a catalyst to push the cp's.

Posts: 88 | Location: state of happiness | Registered: 05 December 2010Report This Post
Picture of stoney
posted Hide Post
Yes Healthy1, Emu Oil pushes, but LacSal Cream is a 'stronger catalyst' which can be irritating on top of strong CPs. So MOST never go that route, but would be worth trying on your "11" to expedite skin renewal.

Any irritation, then just back off... Smiler

Posts: 2846 | Location: Maine | Registered: 30 March 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Ahhh stoney your last paragraph explaining how lacsal now acts as a catalyst rather than exfoliator was the key to my understanding the process finally.

I tried Max's technique last night and did not experience any negative reactions so my skin has to be really tough. Thanks so much for clarification.

posted Hide Post
Thanks Stoney, so tonight I'll do the solution, super cop on nf/11 lines, then emu? What does the skin do when the cop is too strong. I've only been using the cop for 2 weeks once a week. So far not irritation, when should I bump it up and is this something that people use everyday then?

Posts: 88 | Location: state of happiness | Registered: 05 December 2010Report This Post
Picture of Dr. Pickart
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by patrice:
oops one more thing! I do hope the mixtures for the recent products change. MY P&R, Lacsal, day cover, Tri-reduc had such a nice clean, creamy texture, came out of the tube cleanly with no waste or mess.

Now with my skin sig cream and 2x it is so messy. Shaking the bottle, then trying to pour out a bit usually results in a big glob spurting out, and then the top is matted with hard green dried up product. So in addition to mess I see wasted product which I hate as well. Sooo any plans on the horizon for these products to revert to a clean-use slate again?

We have been modifying the products for better cream qualities.

Posts: 7065 | Location: Skin Biology | Registered: 15 September 2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I guess I better call them Monday. I use the Lacsal in morning and then SScream. And you're saying I'm not getting the most benefit from the cream.

Picture of Dr. Pickart
posted Hide Post
Try using LacSal in the morning and Skin Signals Cream before bed at night.

Posts: 7065 | Location: Skin Biology | Registered: 15 September 2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I use the ss solution at night. Skin Biology set me up with the ss cream in the a.m. too.

posted Hide Post
Maybe I should give my whole routine that sb gave to me.

Morning: Lactic power 10 (set for 25min.)
SS cream and night eyes

Evening: SSsoultion
emu oil and night eyes

I was given a sample of the super cop 2 and apply that on nf and 11 before emu oil at night.

It works better for me to use the aha in the am.

posted Hide Post
quote:
I tried Max's technique last night and did not experience any negative reactions so my skin has to be really tough. Thanks so much for clarification.

Patrice thanks for the credit but not my technique. From my understanding a Skin Biology user asked and was told it was not advised. Of course they did it anyway and had good results. My kind of user: "Probably only a 50% chance I'll break my neck if I dive off this cliff. I like the odds" Smiler

Give it a few days in my experience it dosen't irritate the first day but wait till about day 3 or 4.

healthy1 just go with the routine set up for you by Skin Biology. Its really tough for new users to screw up unless they use too strong of a product or get to aggressive with exfoliation.

Yes, bump the Super Cop up to every other day.

Just stick with SB routine and the Super Cop every other day for the next couple of months. Just get your toes wet then move in a little deeper Smiler