Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Can someone please explain Login/Join

posted
CP can help reduce the appearance of wrinkles (even the appearance of nasolabial folds). Correct?

My nasolabial folds have occurred because of loss of volume in my cheeks and a gravity pull downward with age. So how is this corrected (above the cheek area or on the folds)? Where exactly do I spot treat (cheekbone or fold) and how does the overall result process work?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SkinBioTeam,

Posts: 92 | Location: U.S. | Registered: 12 September 2010Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Raine the technique they advocate is rubbing SC2x directly in the fold. Then rub one of the Skin Biology creams on top of the SC2X. Both have to be rubbed in. Also it can be quite irritating if done too many days in a roll. Back off at times to let the skin get better on its own and catch up.

Search the forum under NL lines and you can get a better description of the technique how it works and why.

Facial exercises to increase the muscle size and volume of the face also help.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,

Posts: 2118 | Location: Indiana | Registered: 06 February 2010Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Maxx,

Thanks. So if I rub CP serum all over my face and then rub the Super Cop X2 in the folds I won't get the same results?

& Can you recommend a good facial exercise youtube or other video?

Posts: 92 | Location: U.S. | Registered: 12 September 2010Report This Post
Picture of Skin Biology
posted Hide Post
Dear Raine:

Thanks for posting. Nasolabial lines (or smile lines) are one of the skincare concerns that can be greatly improved by using copper-peptides along with a good method of exfoliation.

You can use CP Serum on the general area and then spot treat with Super Cop 2X Extra Strength Cream. Both products are copper-peptides.

The difference is that Super Cop 2X is stronger and because it is a cream it allows for a more controlled application to expression lines and deep wrinkles.

You'll find helpful videos at the following pages:
Basic Skin Care Regimen (how much to apply)

How to Apply Strong Copper-Peptides on Blemishes (deep lines/wrinkles can be treated similar to reduce the appearance of blemishes.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology
CLICK HERE for More How-To-Videos

Posts: 4865 | Location: Skin Biology in Bellevue, Washington - USA | Registered: 22 June 2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
In rest mode now. FWIW along with the NL folds I was doing the same procedure: SC2X with Lacsal Cream on my two Forehead lines.

The top one is the most shallow and its broken into several sections and pieces now where it was one straight line. I'm thinking this may indicate some of the very shallowest sections appear to have filled in.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MaxxC:
In rest mode now. FWIW along with the NL folds I was doing the same procedure: SC2X with Lacsal Cream on my two Forehead lines.

The top one is the most shallow and its broken into several sections and pieces now where it was one straight line. I'm thinking this may indicate some of the very shallowest sections have filled in.

I suspect it's not really a matter of the wrinkles "filling in" but the skin "releasing" the wrinkle and the skin smoothing out. I am attacking my NL lines, "11s" and forehead wrinkles in similar fashion, although utilizing rolling, too. I rolled last night in fact and went at those areas more aggresively than in the past, as I want to really try to "break up" any damage in those spots. My 11s, in particular, feel like the skin has "hardened" in those spots, creating the permanent furrows.

Posts: 55 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: 19 May 2010Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
I suspect it's not really a matter of the wrinkles "filling in" but the skin "releasing" the wrinkle and the skin smoothing out

I had really not given much thought to the Forehead lines, NL's etc through the majority of the my process. Didn't really begin thinking about those much till this Fall.

I think you are exactly right that Forehead lines, NL's etc are not that much different then blemishes in some cases. As you said they are Hard spots and become fixed or embedded. Hardened ares proteins that need to be degraded and released.

Picture of Dr. Pickart
posted Hide Post
That is also my idea on NL lines.

Posts: 7065 | Location: Skin Biology | Registered: 15 September 2004Report This Post