Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Body lotion Login/Join

posted
When or is the body lotion going to be available in the women romantic scent?

Posts: 92 | Location: U.S. | Registered: 12 September 2010Report This Post
Picture of celiavalerie
posted Hide Post
Hey! ...good idea! Big Grin

Posts: 99 | Location: Chicago | Registered: 09 June 2011Report This Post
Picture of Dr. Pickart
posted Hide Post
We are re-thinking the whole area and may make such a body lotion with pumpkin oil, anise oil, and black licorice oil.

Maybe also cucumber oil.

Posts: 7065 | Location: Skin Biology | Registered: 15 September 2004Report This Post
Picture of celiavalerie
posted Hide Post
quote:
rea and may make such a body lotion with pumpkin oil, anise oil, and black licorice oil.

Maybe also cucumber oil.

Yum! Refreshing but seductive. Sounds potentially fantastic Smiler

Posts: 99 | Location: Chicago | Registered: 09 June 2011Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I wanted to bump this old thread with a "me too!". While I very much like the ylang/nutmeg scented oil/p&r, my favorite scent by far are the new romantic oils scents for both men and women.

Posts: 6 | Location: Northern California | Registered: 03 February 2012Report This Post
Picture of Skin Biology
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cruithne:
I wanted to bump this old thread with a "me too!". While I very much like the ylang/nutmeg scented oil/p&r, my favorite scent by far are the new romantic oils scents for both men and women.

Dear cruithne:

We're glad you are loving the new scents!

Although it hasn't been done yet, we'll be sure to first announce it here on the forum when any revisions to the scented Body Lotions are made.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

Posts: 4865 | Location: Skin Biology in Bellevue, Washington - USA | Registered: 22 June 2004Report This Post