Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Which Product to Use After Venus Viva? Login/Join

posted
Hi All,

This is my first time posting. I am a long time user of Dr. Pickart's wonderful products. They are the only thing that has helped with scar revision, and improvement in my skin.

I started Dermarolling about 8 years ago, on and off for icepick scars. It, along with Cps were the only thing that made any impact on those nasty things. The 1.5mm hurt when I used it (even with numbing cream), so I was not consistent with it.

Fast forward to this time last year, and I found a derm who did skin needling. She at first recommended Venus Viva w/radio frequency for the scarring I have (which is pretty much everything, including really deep, ice pick scars from having had cystic acne), but I was adamant at the time to continue with skin needling, which they did with PRP.

There was improvement. I was also offered to be a test person for Bellafil, which has worked well to add volume to my skin. I decided to do the Venus Viva when I realized it wasn't a laser. So far, I've had two treatments, going for another this week.

My question is which product is more effective for after treatment: the VIP Serum, or Super Cop 2X?

Many thanks for your input.

Posts: 2 | Location: US | Registered: 14 January 2018Report This Post
Picture of Skin Biology
posted Hide Post
Dear Sparkles:

Thanks for posting your feedback!

Others may post back what has worked for them to reduce the appearance of their blemishes with skin needling + copper peptides, but we can tell you that either product (the VIP Luxury Serum or Super Cop 2X) are quite strong.

Since the VIP Serum can be easily diluted (moderated in strength) with water, we might suggest trying that product after your needling sessions. Be sure to test on a small area first.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

Posts: 4865 | Location: Skin Biology in Bellevue, Washington - USA | Registered: 22 June 2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you! That's what I was thinking too. I'll follow up with a progress report.

Thank you for making such wonderful products that actually make a difference! Thank you Dr. Pickart.

Posts: 2 | Location: US | Registered: 14 January 2018Report This Post
Picture of Skin Biology
posted Hide Post
You are most welcome!

Posts: 4865 | Location: Skin Biology in Bellevue, Washington - USA | Registered: 22 June 2004Report This Post