Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Vit C and Super Cop Login/Join

Picture of winterskisss
posted
Hi Skin Biology , the other night I put on a vit C serum 5% strength and waited 30 minutes then I applied Super Cop on my neck and decollete then I applied Super Cop 2x on my face , not the eye area along with TTT2x and the next morning when I looked in the mirror my neck and face were a rusty orange I looked horrible . When I washed it off it was fine things were good but I'm wondering why this happened it is the second time I have used Vit C with my super Cops and this happened . Normally I just use the SCs with just TTT2x .

Cynthia VanVranken

Posts: 61 | Location: NY | Registered: 01 July 2004Report This Post
Picture of Skin Biology
posted Hide Post
Dear winterskisss:

Hmm... that is interesting. We have heard of color changes with vit C products 20%+ but not with a serum containing 5%.

We would assume that it is simply a reaction between the vitamin C product and the Super Cop.

Was the "rusty orange" color a temporary stain? If so, then this would be similar to the reaction (color staining) clients notice with a high percentage vitamin C product + a strong copper peptide. The solution would be to use the two products at different times of the day.

Feel free to let us know how it works out for you!

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

Posts: 4865 | Location: Skin Biology in Bellevue, Washington - USA | Registered: 22 June 2004Report This Post
Picture of winterskisss
posted Hide Post
That's what I will do I will use them on different days .

Cynthia VanVranken

Posts: 61 | Location: NY | Registered: 01 July 2004Report This Post