Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
mark help. Login/Join

posted
Hello,

I tried to remove mark from my eyebrow but have had no luck.

I used the blemish care kit then I tried 5% salicylic acid and 15% fruit acid, adding super cp and ultra emu oil 2 or 3 times per week from diana yvonne resellers.

I also dermaroll super cp serum in to the scar 2 or 3 times a week. I used 0.3mm roller.

I have only seen a little improvement.

Is it possible to entirely remove the scar or is it only possible to reduce it?

Is there anything else I can do as I'm stumped now.

Regards,
qw

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,

Posts: 8 | Location: uk | Registered: 09 May 2014Report This Post
posted Hide Post
The scar is old.

I used the scar reduction kit for a year. I have used the stronger acids for about half a year.

Could I use a single needle from own doc to try to break up the scar tissue or are those needles to long to use on the eyebrow area at 1.8mm.

One final thing, I have a black mark on the side of my eyebrow from where I did not rinse the acids off properly after use 1 evening. Will this mark go away as it has been there for 2-3 weeks?

Thanks.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: qw123,

Picture of Skin Biology
posted Hide Post
Dear qw123:

Perhaps others will chime in with their experiences - But for diminishing the appearance of blemishes, our suggested method is: copper peptides + hydroxy acid exfoliators.

1. Since you were only using Super CP Serum 2-3 times a week, the first suggestion we would make to further reduce the appearance of the blemish is to use the product more consistently. Try using it daily... In fact, in time you may be able to work up to twice a day.

Although it does seem that you are also using your .3mm roller + Super CP 2-3x a week as well, be sure you are using some type of copper peptide daily.

If you've had no issues using strong copper peptide products, try using Super CP Serum every day as outlined below:

AM Use:
AM - After cleansing the skin, apply a very light amount of Super CP Serum (which contains an effective concentration of copper-peptides that can be used very lightly once a day). This should just barely cover the area without leaving the skin excessively wet or damp. Those with more sensitive skin should dilute with water by taking 1 to 2 drops Super CP Serum and adding 3-4 drops water before lightly applying to the area.

PM Use:
PM - After cleansing the area, apply a light amount of Exfol Cream or LacSal Serum (gentle 2% and 10% hydroxy acid exfoliators). Wait about 20-30 minutes before you apply anything on top.

For spot treating specific areas: Use Super Cop 2X - Extra Strength as a spot treatment once or twice a day. Use very lightly. Test on a small area first. Not for use around the eyes.

2. The hyperpigmented mark from leaving the acid on too long should fade. But please be sure when you are using strong peels to use them as directed and carefully rinse the skin. But since this is a newer mark, it should fade. Use a bit of Super CP every morning on the area, and perhaps spot treat with a little bit of Super Cop each night.

3. Regarding use of a longer length skin needle: Be very careful if you are thinking about using a 1.8mm - It may be best to consult your dermatologist or esthetician who specializes in skin needling techniques so that you can have it professionally done if you are thinking about working with a larger needle length (1.8mm is pretty big).

Feel free to contact us at 1-800-405-1912 for more information.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

Posts: 4865 | Location: Skin Biology in Bellevue, Washington - USA | Registered: 22 June 2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
The penetration of the needles for white scar breakdown depends on the thickness of the scar which shd be determined by the practitioner. It is a technique and I would not suggest anyone doing it to themself unless they are adventureous (sic). Not sure what type of needle your doctor gave you....sounds strange.

Posts: 237 | Location: Nashua NH | Registered: 07 March 2010Report This Post
posted Hide Post
-double post-

This message has been edited. Last edited by: qw123,

posted Hide Post
I was using 5% salicylic acid and 15% fruit acid for a scar near the middle of my eyebrow.

A small black mark appeared on the outside edge of my eyebrow, (from not rinsing the acids off properly?).

I continued to use the acids and made sure I rinsed the acids off. This black mark turned to a slight scab and fell off. It took a few eyebrow hairs with it. Will the eyebrow hairs which came off with this scab grow back in due course does anyone know please?

Picture of Skin Biology
posted Hide Post
Dear qw123:

Typically when clients have reported scabs taking a few hairs with them when they fall off, the hair does come back.

The scab just needs time to get better on its own.

Be sure to avoid using any acid near the area so this area can improve on its own.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

Posts: 4865 | Location: Skin Biology in Bellevue, Washington - USA | Registered: 22 June 2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
ok thank you.