Skin Biology    healthyskin.infopop.cc    SKIN BIOLOGY OFFICIAL CHAT FORUM | Free Skin Consultation 1-800-405-1912  Hop To Forum Categories  Products  Hop To Forums  Skin    Is niacinamide and glucosamine good for your skin?

Moderators: Rosy

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Is niacinamide and glucosamine good for your skin? Login/Join

posted
Hey, i was wondering if niacinmide and glucosamine was good for your skin? I have read that both are good for hyperpigmentation. There are so much stuff out there, i don't want to put the wrong stuff on my face.

Thanks
Mev

Posts: 7 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: 23 February 2011Report This Post
Picture of Skin Biology
posted Hide Post
Dear curlymev:

Thanks for posting your questions.

Well, niacinmide and niacin are from the Vitamin-B group. And glucosamine is an amino sugar.

Dr. Pickart agrees that nicotinamide has demonstrated anti-inflammatory actions so it may have a positive effect on the skin. See: https://healthyskin.infopop.cc/...=141102132#141102132

Glucosamine is part of the special sugars that have high water-holding properties found in Glycosaminoglycans (GAGs).

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SkinBiologyWebmaster,

Posts: 4865 | Location: Skin Biology in Bellevue, Washington - USA | Registered: 22 June 2004Report This Post