Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Tips for darker skin? Login/Join

posted
Guys is there any special skin care techniques for darker skin?i would like to know that.I am losing my texture and complexion day by day in fact getting darker day by day.Is there any tips to become fair?And mine is sensitive too..i am very much concerned about my skin please advice..

This message has been edited. Last edited by: derialvish,

derial D

Posts: 1 | Location: United States | Registered: 12 May 2014Report This Post
Picture of Skin Biology
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by derialvish:
I am losing my texture and complexion day by day in fact getting darker day by day.

Dear derialvish:

If your skin seems to be getting "darker day by day" perhaps you are referring to hyperpigmentation which can be accelerated by aging or sun damage.

Since you have sensitive skin type, here's a simple regimen you can follow to help start evening out the appearance of your skin tone:

If you have combination-to-oily skin:

AM Use:
AM - After cleansing the skin, apply a light amount of Regular CP Serum (which contains an effective concentration of copper-peptides for skin rejuvenation). Application should be so light that it just barely covers the area without leaving the skin excessively wet or damp. If you have very sensitive skin: Take 1-2 drops in the palm of your hand, add 2-3 drops of water and then apply to the area.

PM Use:
PM - After cleansing the area, lightly apply Exfol Serum (a gentle 2% hydroxy acid chemical that helps exfoliate dead skin cells). Wait about 20-30 minutes before you apply anything on top.

If you have normal-to-dry skin:
AM Use:
AM - After cleansing the skin, apply a light amount of Protect & Restore Cream (which contains an effective concentration of copper-peptides together with skin smoothing biological moisturizers). Application should be so light that it just barely covers the area.

PM Use:
PM - After cleansing the area, lightly apply Exfol Cream (a gentle 2% hydroxy acid chemical that helps exfoliate dead skin cells). Wait about 20-30 minutes before you apply anything on top.

Feel free to contact us at 1-800-405-1912 so we can speak with you at length about your skin type and current skin regimen. This will assist us in being even better able to direct you to the best products for your skin.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

Posts: 4865 | Location: Skin Biology in Bellevue, Washington - USA | Registered: 22 June 2004Report This Post