Skin Biology    healthyskin.infopop.cc    SKIN BIOLOGY OFFICIAL CHAT FORUM | Free Skin Consultation 1-800-405-1912  Hop To Forum Categories  Products  Hop To Forums  Skin    Do either MAXXC or STONEY ever stop by here?

Moderators: Rosy

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Do either MAXXC or STONEY ever stop by here? Login/Join

Picture of John
posted
Close to ten years ago, two of the most frequent posters here were Stoney and MaxxC. They were both extremely proactive about treating their acne scars (and seemed to make incredible progress over the course of a couple of years), but then, they both completely disappeared from the forum.

Does anyone know if either of them was successful in completely eradicating their acne scars with the use of Skin Biology products, along with needling and peels, etc.? I would love for them to chime in here themselves, to let us all know how they made out with their scar revision journey, but I suppose that's a highly unlikely long shot. Does anyone here know if they're still around, or what their final results were? Thanks.

Posts: 313 | Location: USA | Registered: 19 February 2005Report This Post
Picture of Skin Biology
posted Hide Post
Dear John:

Yes - Those were great times! We miss having Stoney and MaxxC on our forum.

Personally, we feel that since other forms of social media have taken off in the past decade (Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram), many who used to frequent our chat forum find it easier to keep in contact via those other sites.

But Stoney actually became a reseller of Skin Biology products! We still keep in touch with her. We imagine that she has simply become very busy to come in to our forum here anymore.

Stoney's last post here was back in January 2012 and (as always) she was giving great advice and trying to help others navigate through improving their skin. No wonder she eventually became a distributor!

On a personal progress note, you'll see Stoney's last update on her skin journey was posted on Dec. 12th, 2011:

"SS, I would say about 10 months to a yr. I noticed the lines softening in the 1st yr of scar reduction when I was rolling regularly.

I think that rolling helped not only with CP penetration, but gently breaking up the tethered down lines on my forehead.

The best part is that I was not really targetting them, just working on overall scar reduction. The lines were relatively easy to remove since there weren't that deep.

Sun damage will vary depending on how much & how deep it is, but you should start to notice the beginning of a change in about 6 months - a lightening at least using mild hydroxys & CPs.

Yes, stick with mild CPs right now if you are looking crappy - once a day or even every other. You can spot treat your lines with Tri-Red or stronger once or twice a week for faster results. It is a process...

Hope that helps..."

- See: https://healthyskin.infopop.cc/...131040926#7131040926

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

Posts: 4865 | Location: Skin Biology in Bellevue, Washington - USA | Registered: 22 June 2004Report This Post
Picture of Skin Biology
posted Hide Post
Maxx hasn't posted here in many years, but he purchases regularly. We assume that means he is still loving the products and seeing great results Smiler

Maxx (like Stoney) had become quite famous for always assisting others. His last post on our chat forum was in March 2013 (and again, he was helping others learn how to use the products).

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

Posts: 4865 | Location: Skin Biology in Bellevue, Washington - USA | Registered: 22 June 2004Report This Post
Picture of John
posted Hide Post
Dear Skin Biology,
Thank you very much for the information about Stoney and MaxxC. It sounds like they're both doing great!
You know, when they were both very active here, I would print out a lot of their posts to refer to, and I still have them! The information both of them shared was invaluable, and I hope they somehow know that.
Right now I'm using the Banish product, along with Regular CP Serum and different acids, to help improve my appearance, and I hope I will achieve the kind of results both Stoney and Maxx got. Anyway, I intend to keep trying.
Thanks again.
John

Posts: 313 | Location: USA | Registered: 19 February 2005Report This Post
Picture of Skin Biology
posted Hide Post
Thank you John - We appreciate you!

Back in its "heyday" you could say, we enjoyed an extremely vibrant online chat group.

Those posts and thoughtful suggestions created the basis for the amazing search function we have on this forum.

Many clients now love to read old forum posts, or they'll use the search function to find the answers they need to various questions.

The search results are pretty extensive due to all those years of great chats you've all contributed to!

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology