Skin Biology    healthyskin.infopop.cc    SKIN BIOLOGY OFFICIAL CHAT FORUM | Free Skin Consultation 1-800-405-1912  Hop To Forum Categories  Products  Hop To Forums  Skin    Will you please consider reformulating your Super Cop Cream

Moderators: Rosy

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Will you please consider reformulating your Super Cop Cream Login/Join

Picture of John
posted
Dear Skin Biology,
I have been a client of yours for many years, and I especially enjoy using your CP Serum (which, I have noticed, is a bit thicker in consistency lately, which I love. Thank you for this, as it spreads MUCH better now).

The reason why I'm writing is that I have been trying to spot treat some scars on my face with Super Cop Cream and Super Cop Extra Strength Cream, and without fail, I always get new breakouts in the same exact spots where I apply the product. Can you please tell me if the Super Cop Cream (both regular and extra strengths) is comedogenic? If so, will you please consider reformulating it without the offending ingredients? It is very disheartening to try to treat old acne scars with the product, only to develop new breakouts (and sometimes, even CYSTS) in the exact same areas I'm trying to correct. I never break out anymore in any other areas of my face...just where the scars are, after I use the Super Cop Cream.

I would appreciate your reply to this matter when you have a chance. Thanks very much.

Best wishes,
John

Posts: 313 | Location: USA | Registered: 19 February 2005Report This Post
Picture of Skin Biology
posted Hide Post
Dear John:

Technically all of our products are "non-comedogenic", but this can really be a misnomer since every individual's skin is different and what doesn't cause breakouts for one person can certainly cause breakouts in another.

What we've found to work best for those who've had problems with the cream versions is to have them use the serums (oil-free liquid) versions.

Hands down, this has worked best for all skin types.

The thicker consistency of Super CP Serum (Strength Level 8) and 3% GHK Luxury Serum (Strength Level 15.6) has worked very well to smooth out blemishes while not adding any lipids or fats that might possibly feed a breakout.

What do you think of this alternative John?

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

Posts: 4865 | Location: Skin Biology in Bellevue, Washington - USA | Registered: 22 June 2004Report This Post
Picture of John
posted Hide Post
Dear Skin Biology,
Thanks very much for your reply. I have tried using Super CP Serum in the past, but that, too, made me break out. I was always surprised about that, too, as I know it contains Salicylic Acid. However, I am able to use the regular CP Serum several times a week, and never seem to have any problems with it. (By the way, I really like the thicker texture of the serum. It is much easier to apply as it is far less runny. I hope you will continue to make the product thicker, as it is now.)

I tried the 3% GHK Luxury Serum but I found it difficult to apply, and I wound up wasting too much product.

I'm sort of thinking now that I don't have too many options among the Skin Biology products to successfully treat and correct my scars. It's disheartening, but I just don't feel comfortable continuing my use of the Super Cop Cream because of the breakouts that have followed its use. I will keep using the Regular CP Serum, though.

Thanks again,
John

Posts: 313 | Location: USA | Registered: 19 February 2005Report This Post
Picture of Skin Biology
posted Hide Post
Dear John:

Thanks for your feedback - Your thoughts/comments are very important to us.

You'll be happy to know that the new batches of our 3% VIP Luxury Serum are now that nice, thick consistency that clients love.

I definitely understand that it is counterproductive to use anything that could even possibly break you out...

Remember you can always make your Regular CP Serum (or even Super CP Serum) stronger by boosting it with drops of 7% GHK Accelerant. This may be the best option to make something strong like Super Cop 2X, but in a liquid form that you can use.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

Posts: 4865 | Location: Skin Biology in Bellevue, Washington - USA | Registered: 22 June 2004Report This Post