Skin Biology    healthyskin.infopop.cc    SKIN BIOLOGY OFFICIAL CHAT FORUM | Free Skin Consultation 1-800-405-1912  Hop To Forum Categories  Products  Hop To Forums  Skin    Finally Available: Full Size DMSO Serum - We Heard You Loud and Clear!

Moderators: Rosy

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Finally Available: Full Size DMSO Serum - We Heard You Loud and Clear! Login/Join

Picture of Skin Biology
posted
Time to Order - Introductory Offer on GHK+DMSO Serum

Never before have we received such rave reviews on a single product in such a short period of time. In fact, my new GHK+DMSO Skin Smoothing and Soothing Serum has been receiving so much attention that it's motivated me to move up the release date and start offering it to you now, direct from my lab to your doorstep. Let's make 2019 the summer of unforgettable skin! ---Dr. Loren Pickart PhD

FULL SIZE SKIN SMOOTHING AND SOOTHING SERUM - GET IT NOW

Introductory Price: $33.99 - $74.99
Superior aqueous serum with significant amount of DMSO and GHK-Cu. Here is a snippet from a review that just came in!

"Just wanted to let you know I LOVE the new GHK-Cu Smoothing and Soothing Serum. From the first night that I used it, I awoke to smoother, softer, clearer, bright skin... Nothing (not even your other great products I have tried) has shown such beautiful results so quickly and each consecutive night that I use it my facial skin improves.

Its amazing! Just came back to try and order another sample and so relieved you are now offering the full size for sale. Thank you!" - K.H.

Important Tips:
Only an extremely light amount is needed for each application. This product has worked very well for general facial use, neck skin, and body skin areas. The new Skin Smoothing/Soothing Serum can be used very lightly after skin needling. This serum can be applied very lightly around the eye area. However if you have sensitive skin, dilute with purified water first. We do not recommend adding any drops of GHK-Cu Accelerant to this product in an attempt to make it any stronger. NOTE: For those familiar with our "copper peptide strength rating system", a number has not been assessed for this new product since it uses a different system. Dr. Pickart would like to emphasize that the blend ratio of GHK to DMSO in this unique product is proprietary.

Feel free to first order a FREE sample with any $50 purchase and test this unique product on your individual skin type. GHK+DMSO Skin Smoothing Serum works well as an every other day alternate to 3% GHK VIP Luxury Serum or Skin Signals Solution (with collagen and elastin peptides). Effective skin exfoliating acids (e.g. LacSal Cream or Lactic Power 10) can be used at the opposite end of the day.

Order online or call 1-800-405-1912 (01-425-644-0160) to place your product request today! Please send your feedback after use of this new product directly to Dr. Pickart (drlorenpickart@gmail.com) or customerservice@skinbiology.com

.............................................................................................................................

FAST DELIVERY • FREE SHIPPING (on all USA orders over $100) • FREE SAMPLE SPECIALS

CALL FOR MORE INFORMATION: 1-800-405-1912

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

Posts: 4865 | Location: Skin Biology in Bellevue, Washington - USA | Registered: 22 June 2004Report This Post