New
Find
Notify
Tools
Regimen for firming upper arms Login/Join

Picture of angeleyes
posted
Hello,
I am 42 and decided to work on rejuvenating my sagging upper arms. I am doing strength training arm exercises at the gym 4 times a week, and using a small amount of Tri-Reduction cream almost every night on my upper arms to tighten the skin. I am almost finished my 2oz tube of Tri-Reduction and have already noticed firmer, thicker skin and the beginning cellulite dimples on my upper arms have disappeared so I feel I am off to a very good start. I am hoping to go sleeveless this summer Big Grin

Now that my tube is almost used up, should I still continue on with Tri-Reduction or would you advise that I step up to something stronger? Should I add another product to the regimen?

Thank you!

Posts: 33 | Location: Bay Area, USA | Registered: 16 September 2009Report This Post
Picture of Skin Biology
posted Hide Post
Dear angeleyes:

That is fantastic that you are already noticing a difference!

Here's some tips on how to further improve your results:

AM Use:
Arms AM - After cleansing the skin*, apply a light amount of TriReduction Cream.

Optional Tip - To increase potency, try adding a bit of Super Cop 2X - Extra Strength right before application or use as a spot treatment once or twice a day on specific areas. You can add a sample of Super Cop2X free with any purchase over $50 - Click here for more information.

PM Use:
Arms PM - After cleansing the area, lightly apply Lactic Power 10 (a 10% hydroxy acid chemical exfoliant that helps new skin come to the surface). Wait about 20-30 minutes before you apply anything on top.

*Note while cleansing the skin: Investing in a microdermabrasion cloth or skin scrub to effectively increase the skin cell turnover rate has helped many of our clients to see even better results from the copper-peptides' work on the skin. Remember to use all methods of exfoliation in a gentle way so as not to cause excessive irritation.

So in summary you could try:
1) Continue with TriReduction
2) Continue with TriReduction but add Super Cop 2X to add oomph!
3) Be sure to consistently use a leave-on exfoliator (such as Lactic Power 10) every single day
4) Add a method of manual abrasion to your routine to assist in exfoliation and circulation

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,

Posts: 4865 | Location: Skin Biology in Bellevue, Washington - USA | Registered: 22 June 2004Report This Post
Picture of angeleyes
posted Hide Post
Thank you so much this is very good advice; exactly what I was looking for! Big Grin I will add the exfoliators and purchase some Super Cop with my next order.

Posts: 33 | Location: Bay Area, USA | Registered: 16 September 2009Report This Post