Skin Biology    healthyskin.infopop.cc    SKIN BIOLOGY OFFICIAL CHAT FORUM | Free Skin Consultation 1-800-405-1912  Hop To Forum Categories  Products  Hop To Forums  Skin    New here. Need question answered. Please help!

Moderators: Rosy

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
New here. Need question answered. Please help! Login/Join

posted
I know from reading, and research that most soaps, and cleansing products in general are somewhat damaging to your skin in that they strip it's natural oils leaving you vulnerable to dry skin, and damage from the elements, so my question is this. Do you think it would be a good idea to skip soap as long as you rinse off really well,(while still using shampoo or coarse) and just using a good lotion or moisturizer in the shower specifically, and not just a moisturizing body-wash? I'm really looking for a good time saving solution to the whole bathing, and moisturizing my whole body routine within the first three minutes after bathing ordeal which it's too much time out of my limited schedule. Please help!

Appearance is a good indicator of health.

Posts: 1 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: 05 December 2013Report This Post
Picture of Dr. Pickart
posted Hide Post
Minimizing the use of soap is good unless you are around dangerous bacteria or in a hospital.

Saunas are good for cleansing but not fast. I would just suggest using a very mild soap such our cleansers.

Go to www.reverseskinaging.com and use the search function with the word "cleanser" for more information.

Posts: 7065 | Location: Skin Biology | Registered: 15 September 2004Report This Post