Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Salicylic Acid Pads Advice Please Login/Join

posted
Hi All,

I wanted to know if there is a waiting period after using SA pads before I apply CP serum but I didn't manage to find any answers on this forum.

Also,is acid incompatible with Skin Signals Solution? Can I use SA pads before using Skin Signals?

Thanks in advance!

Posts: 35 | Location: Singapore | Registered: 08 July 2012Report This Post
Picture of Skin Biology
posted Hide Post
Dear Bird:

Dr. Pickart or others may chime in but since the pads are not leaving too much on the skin, you should be able to apply CP Serum or Skin Signals Solution right afterward.

See: https://healthyskin.infopop.cc/...=257102266#257102266

Or if it is easier, just use the pads at opposite end of the day as your favorite copper-peptide product.

There isn't an acid that is incompatible with Skin Signals Solution, although there are preferred hydroxy acids such as: lactic acid and salicylic acid.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SkinBiologyWebmaster,

Posts: 4865 | Location: Skin Biology in Bellevue, Washington - USA | Registered: 22 June 2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
The reason I asked about incompatibility is because I read about GHK breaking down easily, and Skin Signals has GHK right? Confused?

I'm also using the SA pad in the morning because I would like to increase absorption of CPs in the morning but I do not have time to wait for LacSal. I currently use LacSal at night.

Picture of Dr. Pickart
posted Hide Post
Skin Signals would be right and is one of our best regarded products.

Posts: 7065 | Location: Skin Biology | Registered: 15 September 2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Dr Pickart,

I've just learnt that Skin Signals Solution does NOT contain GHK. Could you confirm that it is alright to layer Skin Signals CREAM over LacSal after 30 minutes? Would Lacsal cause the GHK in the cream to break down?

Picture of oskyz
posted Hide Post
I thought after 30 minutes lacsal/salicylic acid pads did their work.

So then I just wash them off and put on my SkinSignals cream.

But would be good to hear if that is right (after years of doing this, ha).

Posts: 559 | Location: USA | Registered: 20 October 2009Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Hmm ... washing the exfoliator off is not something I've thought of but if it doesn't have any residual effect after 30 minutes, then it's a good idea. Can somebody advise?

Picture of Dr. Pickart
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bad Bird:
Dr Pickart,

I've just learnt that Skin Signals Solution does NOT contain GHK. Could you confirm that it is alright to layer Skin Signals CREAM over LacSal after 30 minutes? Would Lacsal cause the GHK in the cream to break down?

If you want to mix LacSal with a copper peptide cream, then Skin Solutions would work better than GHK.

Posts: 7065 | Location: Skin Biology | Registered: 15 September 2004Report This Post