Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
HELP!!!! Login/Join

posted
My skin is getting EXTREMELY dry again. I am using the skin wash and a bit of the ghk cream in the a.m. with emu oil. It is getting really bad.

Posts: 92 | Location: U.S. | Registered: 12 September 2010Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I would back off everything for a bit and perhaps use Cetaphil lotion without using water for a little while.

Posts: 393 | Location: Poughkeepsie | Registered: 19 September 2008Report This Post
Picture of oskyz
posted Hide Post
Are you ingesting enough oil? If not, add more Omega3's.

Also, I find that sleeping with the 'sateen' pillows is less drying for the skin than sleeping with cotton ones.

Dr. P. said they had a new product for super dry/cracked skin. Maybe it will help with just dry skin?

Posts: 559 | Location: USA | Registered: 20 October 2009Report This Post
Picture of Dr. Pickart
posted Hide Post
You might also try our new Celes Oil. This is designed for very dry skin.

It has squalane, cholesterol esters, and lanosterol esters. All of these are naturally in human skin but decline with age.

Posts: 7065 | Location: Skin Biology | Registered: 15 September 2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Dr. P,

I have called customer service and understand that the celes oil is out of stock. Can you please post an update when it becomes available. I cannot wait to try it. Thank you. ~ Raine

posted Hide Post
My skin has suddenly become dry in one area from working outside, turning the heat on in the house now, etc. I am just eliminating all skin products, cleansing with Cetaphil Lotion only, and putting some vaseline on the area for now. Aquaphor is good, too.

Posts: 393 | Location: Poughkeepsie | Registered: 19 September 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Erika,

Ironically, I cannot use Cetaphil, vaseline or Aquaphor because they make me break out. One thing I do not have is good skin that is cooperative. Frowner