Skin Biology    healthyskin.infopop.cc    SKIN BIOLOGY OFFICIAL CHAT FORUM | Free Skin Consultation 1-800-405-1912  Hop To Forum Categories  Products  Hop To Forums  Skin    Product Success and question about SebumBeGone

Moderators: Rosy

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Product Success and question about SebumBeGone Login/Join

posted
Hi- I have used SB products since Nov 2011. I started with AM:
Dr. Pickart's cleanser
Super CP serum
PM:
Dr. Pickart's cleanser
LacSal
after 30 minutes, Super CP Serum and spot application of SuperCop2X.

I receive ok results. I'm blemish-prone. I purchased SebumBeGone and added that after the AM Super CP Serum. It was ok.

After about 6-9 months, my blemishes appear to be clearing, the pores were getting shallower but I would get bad blackheads. I added Alpha Hydroxy's Glycolic pads (14%) in the AMs (ULTA.com)as soon as I woke up and waited about 30 minutes before I washed my face and applied the Super CP Serum. After adding the Glycolic, i noticed my blackheads reduced dramatically! This was good news for me.

I then wanted to see about the blemish scarring. I have those shallow crater scars. I believe through the first 9 months, their appearance has flattened out some and seem to blend in better. That's good.

I ran out of CP serum and replaced that with TriReduction, because of the higher CP concentration and my skin was seemingly less oiler. I'm 53 so probably age related. I have to say since I switched to TriReduction my skin flipped a switch and WOW, pores look like they're shrinking, and the appearance of my blemishes has lessened. I believe the magic for me was the glycolic in the AM, the LacSal in the PM along with the higher CP.

So to keep my pores free of that nasty sebum, when should I use SebumBeGone, right after cleansing or after the CP?

Thanks so much in advance for the response.

BTW i sent my mom a sample of BioHeal. She had very sun damaged, thin skin.

Kelley

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,

Posts: 14 | Location: Redmond, WA | Registered: 30 November 2011Report This Post
Picture of Dr. Pickart
posted Hide Post
Use the Sebum Be Gone after cleansing.

We have reformulated the product and added 2% cinnamon bark extract which helps solve sebum problems.

Posts: 7065 | Location: Skin Biology | Registered: 15 September 2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks!

Posts: 14 | Location: Redmond, WA | Registered: 30 November 2011Report This Post
Picture of SkinBiologyWebmaster
posted Hide Post
The product in question is now called Balance Zone.

-Skin Biology Web Master

Posts: 72 | Location: Bellevue, WA  | Registered: 18 April 2011Report This Post