Skin Biology    healthyskin.infopop.cc    SKIN BIOLOGY OFFICIAL CHAT FORUM | Free Skin Consultation 1-800-405-1912  Hop To Forum Categories  Products  Hop To Forums  Skin    NEW PRICES You'll Love on Your Old Favorites!!

Moderators: Rosy

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
NEW PRICES You'll Love on Your Old Favorites!! Login/Join

Picture of Skin Biology
posted
YOUR FAVORITE PRODUCTS FOR AN AMAZING PRICE - WHAT HAS BEEN THE RESPONSE?

Winter has just warmed up with some permanent savings deals you can rely on! The price adjustment, allowing for an increased number of individuals to try our products (or to use them more often), has been received with much excitement. Here's some feedback on a few of the best-sellers with new prices:

"I put Super Cop 2X on blemishes as soon as I get them and it helps. This has worked every time for me and is not a fluke. I don't mind leaving the house with green spots on my face while I am using the cream, because I know it is literally saving my skin." - Super Cop 2X Review

"I recently had eyelid surgery. Afterwards my Dr. told me I had beautiful skin. Imagine how that felt to a 65 year old woman. I told him what I use, GHK VIP Luxury Cream . He asked me where I got it, as he wants to use it too. I'm thrilled with the results and won't even consider using anything else." - 3% GHK VIP Luxury Cream Review

"The GHK Serum and Cream are one of my favorite products from Dr. Pickart. It sinks right in and only a small amount is needed. I feel like my skin appears smoother and is very hydrated." - Super GHK-Copper Review

What Makes Our Products So Different? All of Skin Biology's copper peptide products are based on formulas used in the original human studies that determined their safety and rejuvenating actions. Virtually none of the other competing copper peptide products on the market today are based on actual studies. In the five decades Dr. Pickart has spent researching the causes and mechanisms of human skin aging, he has been dedicated to finding an alternative to unnatural and damaging cosmetic treatments by developing his own approach designed to mimic the biology of young skin and bring forward your own natural beauty.

BEST-SELLERS WITH NEW PRICES!

3% GHK VIP Luxury Cream 15ml - Small $49
3% GHK VIP Luxury Cream 50ml - Large $99
3% GHK VIP Luxury Serum 15ml - Small $49
3% GHK VIP Luxury Serum 50ml - Large $99
Super Cop Regular 4oz - Large $69
Super Cop 2X Extra Strength 4oz - Large $89
Super GHK-Copper Cream 50ml - Large $77
Super GHK-Copper Serum 50ml - Large $77

.............................................................................................................................

FAST DELIVERY • FREE SHIPPING (on all USA orders over $100) • FREE SAMPLE SPECIALS

CALL FOR MORE INFORMATION: 1-800-405-1912

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

Posts: 4865 | Location: Skin Biology in Bellevue, Washington - USA | Registered: 22 June 2004Report This Post