Skin Biology    healthyskin.infopop.cc    SKIN BIOLOGY OFFICIAL CHAT FORUM | Free Skin Consultation 1-800-405-1912  Hop To Forum Categories  Products  Hop To Forums  Skin    Want to Try Crepey Skin Escape Cream - NEW Size Makes It Possible!

Moderators: Rosy

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Want to Try Crepey Skin Escape Cream - NEW Size Makes It Possible! Login/Join

Picture of Skin Biology
posted
NEW CLIENT FAVORITE - IN A NEW SIZE!

The year 2018 is off to a great start! Found to smooth and refine thin, loose skin, our latest fan favorite (GHK-Cu Crepey Skin Escape) has been formulated to address the needs of your skin quickly and efficiently.

Here's a few comments from a client, 63 years young: "I have seen about 60% improvement in both feel and appearance just a week. Before using this product, the skin had a map-like quality, with all kinds of fine crinkles. It looked cracked, just as clay soil that has baked in the summer sun looks. I was using all kinds of scrubs and oils, to no avail. I look forward to seeing the results after a month."

Many have asked how they can try the product first, without ordering the larger size. The (new smaller size) makes it a perfect way to start seeing what copper peptides + DMSO can do for the look of your skin!

Let us help you find the right product combinations for your skin type by contacting us for your FREE Skin Care Consultation - 1-800-405-1912.

Posts: 4865 | Location: Skin Biology in Bellevue, Washington - USA | Registered: 22 June 2004Report This Post