Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Help with choosing products! Login/Join

posted
Hi,
I am 41 and I’m noticing lines on my forehead and sagging skin, especially my cheeks!
I’ve also noticed lines around my eyes. My skin usually feels very dry.

I use Dermalogica products, but I’m interested in taking the best care of my skin. I would like recommendations for a complete skin care routine for anti-aging.

I’m also interested in growing in my eyebrows and eyelashes, As well as products for thick healthy hair.

I want to get products for my mom who is 71!

Thank you!
Can’t wait to try your products!!
Angela

Posts: 1 | Location: NJ | Registered: 04 January 2020Report This Post
Picture of SkinBioTeam
posted Hide Post
Dear Angela978:

Welcome to our forum. We are happy to assist you!

Here are some details that will help with your skin and hair needs:

• Easy-to-Follow Regimen for Advanced Anti-Aging

The key to firmer skin with improved elasticity is the use of a good method of exfoliation (with hydroxy acid and/or manual abrasion) + copper-peptides to help initiate strong skin rejuvenation. Keep in mind that consistency and patience are vital.

We would recommend carefully reviewing the following links on copper-peptides:
Tighten, Renew, and Balance Your Skin - See: http://reverseskinaging.com/tighten.html
Youthful Eyes - What Really Works - See: http://reverseskinaging.com/eyes.html
Improve Deep Expression Lines Around Mouth - See: http://reverseskinaging.com/nasolabial.html

See the following links for other suggestions:
Tips on How to Use Copper-Peptides Properly
Skin Remodeling: What to Expect and When to Expect It

Here is a suggestion on how you can start using the products:
AM Use:
AM - Apply a light amount of Skin Signals Solution (the only copper peptide formula combined with peptides from enzymatically hydrolyzed elastin and collagen). The application should be extremely light. Most clients apply approximately 4 spritzes (upper left, upper right, lower left, lower right). Use sparingly. TIP! For sensitive skin - Dilute by taking 1 spritz in the palm of your hand and adding 2-3 drops of water... then lightly apply to the area.

Around the Eyes - Use a light amount Two Timing Tightener 2X (DMAE Tightening Serum) . This product is a membrane stabilizer and helps give the look of lift to sagging skin. Clinical studies show DMAE delves below the skin's surface where muscles contract to prevent the appearance of facial sagging and helps with collagen synthesis - We will send you a FREE SAMPLE FREE sample of this product in with your first order, simply for requesting a skin consultation! Please write personal consultation in the "Comments Field" when you are placing your order.

PM Use:
PM - After cleansing the area, apply a light amount of Lacsal Cream (a 10% mild hydroxy acid leave-on exfoliators). Apply lightly and leave-on. Leave-on hydroxy acids work to slowly dissolve the links between damage skin cells and heighten skin cell turnover rate. Wait about 20-30 minutes before you apply anything on top.

Around the eyes: Use the NEW! GHK LUXE Eye Cream with Tri-Factor Complex lightly by applying a thin layer underneath the eyes and on the outside areas of the eye. This is the only product on the market with Dr. Pickart's exclusive mix of a high concentration of GHK-Cu (2%), client favorite: DMAE (a membrane stabilizer), and PephaTight all designed to quickly smooth and contour the area around your eyes - We will send you a FREE sample of this product if your order over $50!

Spot treat specific areas of nasolabial lines around mouth, deep expression lines/deep wrinkles, or any other marks / blemishes in the evening using a very light amount of Super Cop 2X- Extra Strength on specific areas of concern. Use very lightly. Not for use around the eye area. Test on a small area first.

Our hair, like our skin, starts its journey renewing itself with youthful vigor. When we are young, hair is generally thick, well-pigmented, and fast-growing. However, the passage of time takes a toll. Hair begins to thin or shed out, grow more slowly, and turn gray. While the search for methods to restore healthy, younger-looking hair is ancient, more and more, copper peptides are being used to improve the condition of aging hair, with very promising results. Here's how clients have been doing it:

How to Start Reversing the Look of Aging Hair:

1) Apply a copper peptide daily (or every other day) - Use Folligen Cream for hairline or Folligen Therapy Spray for denser areas. Sample ALL products in our comprehensive FolligenTotal Therapy Trial Kit .

2) Especially if you are using Minoxidil or Rogaine is important to replenish your scalp with Emu Oil - Dr. Pickart's Emu Oil Replenisher for Hair is a biological moisturizing oil that quickly soothes irritation, heightens penetration of copper peptide topicals, staves off split ends, and fortifies both scalp and hair shaft against dryness.

3) Avoid harsh shampoos / Use the right conditioner. Folligen Therapy Shampoo gently cleanses without stripping protective oils and proteins from the hair shaft. Folligen Therapy Conditioner de-tangles using amino acids and pantothenic acid (vitamin B-5) to re-seal hair cuticles after shampooing. Both products are fortified with superior copper peptides to keep your scalp strong and resilient!

Don't just take our word for it! Check out the long list of Copper Peptide Hair Reviews & Testimonials at: www.reverseskinaging.com/productresults5.html

For your eyebrows and eyelashes, you will enjoy this tutorial on How to Apply Folligen on Eyebrows and Eyelashes

Thank you for taking the time to become a member of our forum. We appreciate hearing from you.

Best Wishes,
~TheSkinBioTeam

Posts: 535 | Location: SkinBioOffice | Registered: 23 December 2009Report This Post