New
Find
Notify
Tools
SPECIALS This Week? YES! We Got Em! Login/Join

Picture of Skin Biology
posted

DOUBLE POINT WEEK - ACT NOW!
Dr. Pickart and his family are thankful for clients like yourself who have used our products (some of you for decades!) and have kept in touch by sharing your feedback and experiences along the way.

In fact, many of our current products are the direct result of clients letting us know what products are working for them and how we can improve. Over the years, we've honed our skin care line to the essentials proven to generate visible results.

For the next seven days (starting Tuesday, November 21st through Tuesday, November 28th) we are doubling the points on ALL products purchased during that time period. Products listed for 10 points will actually be 20 points, products listed at 15 points will be 30 points!

Where Can I See My Reward Points? - To locate this feature, log in to your account. Under "Other Features", you will find My Rewards NEW Loyalty Program. There you can see your Available Points and Pending Points (from orders that haven't shipped yet).

Order online or call 1-800-405-1912 to place your order today! Give the gift of beautiful skin care by requesting a FREE Online Skin Care Consultation for your family member or friend - Click to start: www.ReverseSkinAging.com/personalconsultation.html

.............................................................................................................................

Posts: 4865 | Location: Skin Biology in Bellevue, Washington - USA | Registered: 22 June 2004Report This Post