Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Skin Signals for eye bags Login/Join

posted
Dear Skinbiology,

It has been a while since I have posted a message in this forum, though I check it regularly for info and advice. I have been using your products since 2011 with great results. I simply love your stuff and I truly believe in Dr. Pickart’s work and research. Now I have a quick question regarding the use of Skin Signals in the eye area. Since a couple of weeks, at night, I apply a very light amount of SS around the eye area and it seems it works well for my eye bags as I cannot otherwise explain how come that the puffiness that used to be there has reduced significantly. The question is: may I continue? If yes, can I use Lacsal at the same time on the rest of my face?
Thanks

Posts: 78 | Location: Milan | Registered: 15 February 2011Report This Post
Picture of Skin Biology
posted Hide Post
Dear altomiro7127:

Great to hear from you!

The answer is: Yes - Definitely!

We've had a number of clients report quite dramatic results using Skin Signals for around the eye area ...
See: http://reverseskinaging.com/eyes.html

As long as you are not especially sensitive in this delicate area, and as long as you have "graduated from a milder product first" to be able to successfully do so, you are fine using Skin Signals around the eyes to combat puffiness and sagging.

At night, many use LacSal Cream on the general areas of their face (avoiding the eye area) then concentrate a very light amount of Skin Signals only around the eyes.

Although we have CP Ultimate Eyes and now the new GHK LUXE Eye Cream, you can always opt to use Skin Signals in this area.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

Posts: 4865 | Location: Skin Biology in Bellevue, Washington - USA | Registered: 22 June 2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you very much for your advice, Skinbiology!
I firmly confirm that Skin Signals drammatically reduces puffiness around eyes. It is such a blessing as this is one of my major skin problems.

Cheers!

Posts: 78 | Location: Milan | Registered: 15 February 2011Report This Post
Picture of winterskisss
posted Hide Post
Hi are you talking about the Skin Signals cream or solution ?

Cynthia VanVranken

Posts: 61 | Location: NY | Registered: 01 July 2004Report This Post