Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Order Login/Join

posted
Hi I placed a order at the weekend and it's still saying it being processed? I also emailed customer services yesterday morning but still no reply . I live in Scotland so it's going to take ages to get here as it is but was hoping to get before end of July at least before my holiday. Can you play let me know when it will be sent? Thank you Marcia lowe

marci lowe

Posts: 20 | Location: scotland | Registered: 21 July 2011Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by molly36:
Hi I placed a order at the weekend and it's still saying it being processed? I also emailed customer services yesterday morning but still no reply . I live in Scotland so it's going to take ages to get here as it is but was hoping to get before end of July at least before my holiday. Can you please let me know when it will be sent? Thank you Marcia lowe

marci lowe

Picture of SkinBioTeam
posted Hide Post
Dear Molly36,

Thank you very much for your order and long term business with Skin Biology. We appreciate you very much. It is Tuesday morning here in the Seattle area and I just printed your shipping label. You can see the details of your shipping in the email I will send to you direct.

Monday was a very busy day. We are closed on the weekend so it is always a bit of a scramble to get everything done on Monday that comes in from the weekend.

I upgraded your shipping for free and added a couple of extra bonuses for you. You should have it before you leave for holiday. Have a restful relaxing holiday.

My Best!
~TheSkinBioTeam

Posts: 535 | Location: SkinBioOffice | Registered: 23 December 2009Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you so much . I really appreciate your quick reply and the upgraded shipping and bonuses. I truly love copper peptides especially skin biology's Thanks again . Kind regards Marcia Lowe

marci lowe