Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
pitted blemish help Login/Join

posted
Does anyone have suggestions for products that have helped you in the reduction of pitted marks on the face?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,

Posts: 1 | Location: Olympia, WA | Registered: 09 April 2014Report This Post
Picture of Skin Biology
posted Hide Post
Dear Shelly A.:

Perhaps others will chime in - But for diminishing the appearance of blemishes, we have a test kit so that clients can see how they can improve the look of blemish marks using copper peptides + hydroxy acid exfoliators.

For example, here's how to fade the appearance of blemishes using our Blemish Care Kit:

AM Use:
AM - After cleansing the skin, apply a very light amount of Super CP Serum (which contains an effective concentration of copper-peptides that can be used very lightly once a day). This should just barely cover the area without leaving the skin excessively wet or damp. Those with more sensitive skin should dilute with water by taking 1 to 2 drops Super CP Serum and adding 3-4 drops water before lightly applying to the area.

PM Use:
PM - After cleansing the area, apply a light amount of Exfol Cream or LacSal Serum (gentle 2% and 10% hydroxy acid exfoliators). Wait about 20-30 minutes before you apply anything on top.

For spot treating specific areas: Use Super Cop 2X - Extra Strength as a spot treatment once or twice a day. Use very lightly. Test on a small area first. Not for use around the eyes.

Feel free to contact us at 1-800-405-1912 for more information.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

Posts: 4865 | Location: Skin Biology in Bellevue, Washington - USA | Registered: 22 June 2004Report This Post
Picture of Rami Shareef
posted Hide Post
I have the same problem, the pitted scars. I am 26 years old, and after reading many articles on how to treat pitted scars I decided to buy the Blemish Care starter kit. I have two questions:
1-Given my deep scars on my cheeks, how much time do I need to start seeing results? I have prone to oily white skin. If it needs time I will commit to the kit.
2-I placed the order Wednesday the 14th of Jan, how much time before I receive my order? My OrderID is 71394. I don't have an account on skin biology website, how can I track the order?

And finally, do you have any suggestions to help healing the scars without using any sort of procedures? I am becoming self-conscious and anti-social because of that.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SkinBiologyWebmaster,

Posts: 8 | Location: United States | Registered: 14 January 2015Report This Post
Picture of Skin Biology
posted Hide Post
Dear Rami Shareef:

Thank you for ordering with us - We welcome you to our online forum!

Here are some tips/suggestions on how to use your Blemish Care Kit for best results:

1. Typically, how long does it take to see results? Each individual's skin is different and unique and much will depend on the existing condition of your skin. But generally we recommend to use the products at least for 4-6 weeks. It is typically within that amount of time most clients report the beginning of positive changes in their skin. Better results always come with time.

Your kit will last throughout the 4-6 weeks (and usually even longer). If you are seeing good results, then continue to use the products. But keep in mind that for damage that has been existent for many years, regular use of copper peptides for 4-6 months is a more reasonable amount of time to allow for even better results with reducing the appearance blemishes. Patience and consistency are key.

---Please view the new pics submitted on our Before/After Photo Testimonials Page

2. Tracking of Your Order You'll be happy to know that orders are typically shipped out the next business day. For example, your order shipped out on January 15th - It's on it way to you.

Orders shipping within the USA take approximately 3-5 business days to arrive. Your order is on-track for delivery Tuesday morning (since Monday is a holiday).

Enjoy your products and please keep in touch!

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

Posts: 4865 | Location: Skin Biology in Bellevue, Washington - USA | Registered: 22 June 2004Report This Post
Picture of Rami Shareef
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the quick reply! I included the microdermabrasion cloth to my order. I read the instructions you suggested, and I am wondering, can I incorporate the microdermabrasion cloth in my daily skin routine for the first 6-8 weeks? if yes, should I go with the daily rubbing or the weekly usage? Oh, and what is the best way to use the Emu oil with this kit's routine? Thanks!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Rami Shareef,

Posts: 8 | Location: United States | Registered: 14 January 2015Report This Post
Picture of Skin Biology
posted Hide Post
Dear Rami Shareef:

Sure! You can use your microdermabrasion cloth every day (just be sure to use for a maximum of 20 seconds... This is a great way to start "buffing" away damage.

Emu Oil-S can be used very lightly on top of your Super CP Serum overall treatment in the AM / But be sure to only use an extremely light amount if you have oily skin. Remember, Emu Oil is pure oil and a little bit goes a long way!

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

Picture of Rami Shareef
posted Hide Post
Dear Skin Biology,

Thank you! I will follow your instructions and will keep you and other members updated about my progress.

I will get my hands on the kit tomorrow, and I want to clarify some questions before start using it

• Currently, I am using Nature's Bounty Advanced Collagen (3 Tablets per day) mainly for the Collagen protein. I have been using it for 4 days and It's going will so far. Does it conflict with the kit? would it be too much collagen for my body?
  • I am taking 1000mg Vitamin C on daily basis, do I need also to stop this while using any of the kit's products? I don't want to make any mistakes.

Oh, I get random breakouts every now and then (1-2 at most) is it ok to use the routine on active blemishes?

Thank you very much!
Rami

Picture of Skin Biology
posted Hide Post
Dear Rami:

The collagen supplements won't conflict with use of the kit. As far as taking collagen hydrolysate for effects on skin, Dr. Pickart simply says "We don't know about its effects on skin”. Always discuss the supplements you are thinking about taking with your doctor for detailed information and advice.

Vitamin C is wonderful for the skin and Dr. Pickart has always recommend supplementing with it - See Dr. Pickart's Suggestions for Oily, Blemish-Prone Skin at: https://healthyskin.infopop.cc/...201017156#8201017156

Re: Breakouts
Our cosmetic products are not designed for the treatment or prevention of medical conditions and it would be best to consult your dermatologist.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

Picture of Rami Shareef
posted Hide Post
Dear skin biology,

Thank you for the information provided.
Would it be ok to use the blemish kit's routine on part of my face? Would that make that part noticeably different (in a bad way) from the rest of my face? Plus, I am getting small white and red pimples after I have been using the routine for a week? Is that okay? Thanks!

Picture of Dr. Pickart
posted Hide Post
Just pause for a week if pimples arise. Then resume your attack on the blemishes.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,

Posts: 7065 | Location: Skin Biology | Registered: 15 September 2004Report This Post
Picture of Rami Shareef
posted Hide Post
Thank you Doctor!

Can I add vitamin E to my daily set of vitamins? I am thinking of 1,333% vitamin E (E-400 IU Pure d-Alpha) as (d-Alpha Tocopherol Plus d-Gamma, d-Delta, d-Beta Tocopherols). Is that ok?

Picture of Dr. Pickart
posted Hide Post
Too much vitamin E causes breakouts.

Posts: 7065 | Location: Skin Biology | Registered: 15 September 2004Report This Post