Skin Biology    healthyskin.infopop.cc    SKIN BIOLOGY OFFICIAL CHAT FORUM | Free Skin Consultation 1-800-405-1912  Hop To Forum Categories  Products  Hop To Forums  Skin    LOVE SUMMER SPECIALS? Double Point Week is BACK - Summer Stock Up

Moderators: Rosy

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
LOVE SUMMER SPECIALS? Double Point Week is BACK - Summer Stock Up Login/Join

Picture of Skin Biology
posted

It's summertime and the best savings on my skin and hair care products are yet to be had! Many beauty bloggers and online beauty communities have commented on the amazing effects of products such as my 3% GHK VIP Luxury Serum and the new GHK-Cu Crepey Skin Escape , which have lead to a dramatic boost in sales and re-orders of those items. As a thank-you for passing the word around on how everyone can have VIP skin care with these two best-sellers, for a limited time I have doubled the MyRewards point value on ALL of my products! Achieve your skincare goals faster while reaching your MyRewards Point goals. Read below to find out how you can take advantage of this special offer before it's gone. ---Dr. Loren Pickart PhD

DOUBLE POINT WEEK IS BACK - DON'T MISS IT!
Just like summer, this offer won't last very long! Let your love of great skincare work in your favor by ordering the products you need during this special window of opportunity.

Starting Thursday, July 5th through Sunday, July 10th, we are doubling your reward points on ALL products purchased! Simply put: items listed for 10 points will be 20 points, and products listed at 15 points will be 30 points (click for chart).

How Do I Participate? - If you've never ordered before, create a Skin Biology account when you place your first order. Return customers should log in each time you place an order. Orders purchased as a "guest" cannot accrue reward points. If you've been ordering since the program's inception (Oct. 2017), congratulations; you have automatically been accruing points! You can see your Available Points and Pending Points (from orders that haven't shipped yet) under My Account> Other Features. Order on our secure online shopping cart, or call 1-800-405-1912 to place your order today!

New to our products and not sure where to start? Or have you been using Skin Biology products for a while and need to find out what products to order next to boost your results? Find the answers by requesting a FREE Online Skin Care Consultation - Click to start: www.ReverseSkinAging.com/personalconsultation.html

Posts: 4865 | Location: Skin Biology in Bellevue, Washington - USA | Registered: 22 June 2004Report This Post