Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
GHK Lux Eye Cream Login/Join

Picture of winterskisss
posted
Hi I purchased GHK accelerator from you and wonder if it would be ok to add some drops of it to the GKH Lux eye cream to try to get a 3% GHK strength ? Would this help as the sample of GHK Lux eye cream seems to be doing nothing for my upper or lower lids since I received it some 11 weeks ago I think it is . I'm 59 with lower eye bags and loose upper right lid . I do not use a exfoliating cream there as I read that it may be too irritating although I did when I first started using it the first week then stopped but that was a long time ago. Sometimes I add emu or squalane to my eyes instead maybe 2 or 3 days a week , I know it is a very thin area so to proceed with respect and caution .

Cynthia VanVranken

Posts: 61 | Location: NY | Registered: 01 July 2004Report This Post
Picture of Skin Biology
posted Hide Post
Dear winterskisss:

If you've used GHK LUXE Eye Cream consistently for the 11 weeks and have noticed minimal results, you could try adding a few drops of the GHK Accelerant to this product.

But please be advised that stronger is not necessarily better.

It may be better to use the product differently rather than simply making it stronger. We can help you with this if you email us at: customerservice@skinbiology.com

Since the area around the eyes is so thin and delicate, it is especially important to go slow in this area (even if it seems you are not initially noticing any improvements).

There are a couple of tips/tricks we can teach you to help accelerate results in this area, perhaps even without making the product stronger with the GHK Accelerant.

Drop us a line at customerservice@sknbiology.com - We'd be happy to help!

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

Posts: 4865 | Location: Skin Biology in Bellevue, Washington - USA | Registered: 22 June 2004Report This Post
Picture of winterskisss
posted Hide Post
Hi I did send you an email for more info on tips and tricks . I have another question as well , lately I have seen posts on using SSC on the eye area for improved success but I see that the GHK Lux is a 10.4 on the richter scale as compared to a 7 for the SSC . Is SSC for the eye area something new being tried for difficult skin around the eyes ?

Cynthia VanVranken

Picture of Skin Biology
posted Hide Post
Great to hear from you!

Stronger doesn't necessarily mean better - So when the "relative strength rating" (that rates copper peptide content comparatively) is high, it may not mean that particular product is the best suited item for a particular area.

Skin Signals Cream, although milder as far as copper peptide concentration is concerned, contains hydrolyzed peptides of collagen and elastin, whereas the GHK LUXE Cream does not.

So results may depend on what is the exact problem around the eye area (wrinkles? lack of elasticity? puffiness? dark circles? all of the above? etc etc)

And then each individual will be different as well.

We'll be sure to email you some tips ok?

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

Posts: 4865 | Location: Skin Biology in Bellevue, Washington - USA | Registered: 22 June 2004Report This Post
Picture of winterskisss
posted Hide Post
Yes please send me some tips and tricks

Cynthia VanVranken