Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Itchy nose Login/Join

posted
I noticed that when my nose is itchy, I have a lot of whiteheads. I don't usually do a facial cleaning, maybe once in two to three months. Is there any way that I can minimize my whiteheads. I used to have acne-prone skin but now I only have the scars. I can't believe that after solving a problem, another one will come up. Sometimes, I can't help but to lose faith that I don't have any hope to clear my skin at all.

Posts: 5 | Location: USA | Registered: 14 November 2017Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Why don't you try to think about the causes of your acne and solve it first. It can be due to stress, lack of sleep, hormonal change, poor diet.

Posts: 4 | Location: USA and UAE | Registered: 13 November 2017Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Yeah...I agree. Maybe the reason why I'm having whiteheads and blackheads are due to stress. I need to stop feeling down because right now, it's making the acne come back and grow to weird places like in my inner eyelid and nostrils. This is really painful and frustrating for me.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,

Posts: 5 | Location: USA | Registered: 14 November 2017Report This Post
Picture of Skin Biology
posted Hide Post
Dear golden:

Sorry you are going through such a hard time - We agree that our skin can definitely reflect the stress we experience and many internal factors will also contribute to skin problems.

But also keep in mind that properly cleansing the skin daily is a must.

Removing any clogged sebum / oils (bacteria etc etc) may help.

Have you ever used Dr. Pickart's Gentle Facial Cleanser?

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

Posts: 4865 | Location: Skin Biology in Bellevue, Washington - USA | Registered: 22 June 2004Report This Post