Skin Biology    healthyskin.infopop.cc    SKIN BIOLOGY OFFICIAL CHAT FORUM | Free Skin Consultation 1-800-405-1912  Hop To Forum Categories  Products  Hop To Forums  Skin    Which is stronger - P&R or regular CP serum?

Moderators: Rosy

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Which is stronger - P&R or regular CP serum? Login/Join

posted
Hi guys. I've been using Protect and Restore for more than a year now and I think I'm ready to move to a stronger product.

Based on the research I had made about product strengths on this forum I've always known that CP serum is stronger than P&R, but today while I was making my order I saw on the SB web site that P&R is rated as 4 in strength and CP serum is rated as 3 strength. Does that mean that CP serum is actually a weaker product. I've always thought it was the stronger one.

Thank you.

Posts: 26 | Location: Plovdiv, BG | Registered: 18 February 2009Report This Post
Picture of Dr. Pickart
posted Hide Post
CP Serum has less copper peptide but comparing serums and creams is complicated. The Serums enter the skin faster but the Creams are around longer and their fats can help push the copper peptides into the skin.

Basically, Creams work better on dry skin and Serums work better on oily skin.

Posts: 7065 | Location: Skin Biology | Registered: 15 September 2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you for clarifying, Mr. Nobel-Prize-Worthy Wink

Posts: 26 | Location: Plovdiv, BG | Registered: 18 February 2009Report This Post
Picture of stoney
posted Hide Post
Hi Oneandonly,

Have you considered moving up to Skin Signals Cream? That may be the ticket if you are not dealing with scars.

Also you can alternate P&R Cream with another CP. You don't have to eliminate it. It is still one of my favs!... Smiler

Posts: 2846 | Location: Maine | Registered: 30 March 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, Stoney.

In fact I am dealing with a few laser blemishes and other marks that are indented in addition to some fine lines. The lines respond well, there's improvement in the appearance of my scars as well (I exfoliate and neddle too) but not as quick and complete as I wish. I guess PR is not that good for scars and those should be addressed with trireduction and super cp or the cops. The scars are not that big and deep though that's why I thought I'd be able to get rid of them with the weaker stuff.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,