Skin Biology    healthyskin.infopop.cc    SKIN BIOLOGY OFFICIAL CHAT FORUM | Free Skin Consultation 1-800-405-1912  Hop To Forum Categories  Products  Hop To Forums  Skin    Sage to use Folligen Hair therapy spray on face ?

Moderators: Rosy

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Sage to use Folligen Hair therapy spray on face ? Login/Join

posted
Hello,

I'm men and i use the Hair Therapy Signal cream for my hairline.

I received as bonus two Folligen Hair Therapy Spray. I would like to use them on my face in order to have a better beard. I already read the subject you wrote about the beard. But i would like to know if it's safe to use Folligen Hair Therapy Spray on my face....maybe it's too strength no ?

For information, i'm 27 year old.

Thanks a lot,

Best regards,

Seuxin

Posts: 45 | Location: France | Registered: 27 February 2014Report This Post
Picture of Skin Biology
posted Hide Post
Dear Seuxin:

Sure! Actually Folligen Therapy Spray is one of the products recommended on our page on how to improve the appearance of your beard - See: www.reverseskinaging.com/beardgrowth.html

You can use it on this area. It might be easier to apply with a dropper, or spritz in the hand first and then lightly apply on the beard/mustache areas.

However if you have a tendency to break out, you may want to use Super CP Serum which is formulated specifically for the face. If you would like to address any concerns with your facial skin while at the same time improving the look of your beard: Super CP Serum will be the ultimate choice for you.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

Posts: 4865 | Location: Skin Biology in Bellevue, Washington - USA | Registered: 22 June 2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
OK, very weel, so, you can confirm me thath Folligen Therapy Spray does not contain ANTI DHT ? Because DHT is needed to improve beard.

Thanks for informations

Posts: 45 | Location: France | Registered: 27 February 2014Report This Post
Picture of Dr. Pickart
posted Hide Post
The FDA will not let say if it is or is not. I know large companies can make such statements but but we cannot.

You could search for copper peptides and DHT for an answer.

Posts: 7065 | Location: Skin Biology | Registered: 15 September 2004Report This Post