Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
waiting time for super cp serum Login/Join

posted
I just ordered some super cp serum. Please tell me how long I should wait after I use a salicylic acid pad on my face before applying the super cp serum.
Also, how long should I wait to apply a moisturizer after applying the super cp serum.
Thanks.

Posts: 20 | Location: orange | Registered: 07 May 2014Report This Post
Picture of Skin Biology
posted Hide Post
Dear jimi6065:

Try using Super CP Serum in the morning and your salicylic acid pads at night. This basically is the same method that we recommend when using our LacSal Serum. Instead you will be substituting use of LacSal Serum with your pads.

Your moisturizer can be used right after your light application of Super CP Serum.

Your regimen would basically look like this:

AM Use:
AM - After cleansing the skin, apply a light amount of Super CP Serum (which contains a strong concentration of copper peptides that can be used very lightly once a day). This should just barely cover the area without leaving the skin excessively wet or damp. Be careful with using around the eye area, or if you have sensitive skin. If you have sensitive skin: Take 1-2 drops in the palm of your hand, add 2-3 drops of water and then apply to the area.

Optional Tip! Immediately afterward you can use a very light amount of Emu Oil-S Lipid Replenisher for Skin (or another biological oil comparable to human skin oil). Emu Oil works well as the perfect moisturizer.

PM Use:
PM - Use your salicylic acid pads as directed in the evening. Be careful around the eye area.

................................................................................................................................................

For more information, see: https://healthyskin.infopop.cc/...181072256#7181072256

and Tips on How to Use Copper Peptides Effectively and Properly

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

Posts: 4865 | Location: Skin Biology in Bellevue, Washington - USA | Registered: 22 June 2004Report This Post