Skin Biology    healthyskin.infopop.cc    SKIN BIOLOGY OFFICIAL CHAT FORUM | Free Skin Consultation 1-800-405-1912  Hop To Forum Categories  Products  Hop To Forums  Skin    REAL Copper Peptides? How Do I Know If I'm Using the Right GHK-Cu?

Moderators: Rosy

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
REAL Copper Peptides? How Do I Know If I'm Using the Right GHK-Cu? Login/Join

Picture of Skin Biology
posted
ARE YOU USING REAL COPPER PEPTIDES? Here are a few simple tips:

1. The product in question must contain enough GHK-Cu to be effective (or enough of the 2nd generation copper peptides, which Dr. Pickart also pioneered).

2. Be mindful that color, to a large extent, will designate strength. Be wary of "copper peptides" that are a faint blue color or clear. A true copper peptide will always be blue or teal green.

3. Finally, stick with the tried and true! Strange mixtures can actually inhibit skin renewal. Steer clear of copper peptide products with long lists of ingredients or that combine certain factors (such as EGF). Dr. Pickart has already experimented with many variations on his invention and has found what works best for anti-aging skin care and scalp care.

You have access to true copper peptides directly from the "Copper Peptide Guru", Dr. Loren Pickart.

But what to use? How to start? Don't worry. You won't have to figure this out alone! Let us help you to find the right product combination for your skin type by contacting us for your FREE Skin Care Consultation - 1-800-405-1912.

.............................................................................................................................

Special product combos highlighting the power of GHK-Cu to rejuvenate skin!

VIP Skin Line (Reg Price $109 / Your Price $77)
• 3% GHK VIP Luxury Serum
• Two Timing Tightener 2X - Extra Strength
• CELES Moisturizing Oil
• Super Cop 2X - Extra Strength
• Dr. Pickart's Lip Replenisher

Ultimate Skin Care System (Reg Price $120 / Your Price $84)
• 3% GHK VIP Luxury Cream
• Two Timing Tightener
• Emu Oil-S Lipid Replenisher
• CP Ultimate Eye Cream
• Dr. Pickart's Face & Body Cleanser
• 100% Microdermabrasion Cloth

Maximum Skin Tightening System (Reg Price $109 / Your Price $77)
• Skin Signals Cream
• LacSal Cream
• CP Ultimate Eye Cream
• Two Timing Tightener
• 100% Microdermabrasion Cloth

.............................................................................................................................

FAST DELIVERY • FREE SHIPPING (on all USA orders over $100) • FREE SAMPLE SPECIALS

CALL FOR MORE INFORMATION: 1-800-405-1912

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

Posts: 4865 | Location: Skin Biology in Bellevue, Washington - USA | Registered: 22 June 2004Report This Post