SUMMER IS IN FULL SWING!
Now that the season of summer warmth is upon us, we'd love to know which product you find yourself not being able to do without?
• Is it Copper Sun Tanning & Firming Lotion for the days you are out basking in the rays on vacation, at the beach, or working in the garden?
• Or is it Protect & Restore Day Cover? Do you like to switch out your regular copper-peptide topical for Day Cover with safe titanium dioxide?
• Or are you more apt to wear a fragrance during the summer like the Romantic Perfume Oils for Women or for Men?
• Many with combination-to-oily skin types love spritzing on a bit of Skin Signals Solution before they go out. This client favorite is known for its super light texture mists onto the skin to fight the appearance of skin slackening.
• Or is your summer fave Two Timing Tightener? Many cannot leave home without it!
Let us know... We're sure others would like to hear why these have been summer time best sellers!
I LOVE TTT! I wasn't going to buy it cuz it reminded me of my exboyfriend but I'm so glad I did. A very light easy to use serum, and I've noticed very light tightening/firming to my skin.
My next order WILL enclude the oil. Sounds amazing!
Would love a product that is like a primer, good for the skin and keeps makeup out,,does Skin Biology have a product like this? I have a store bought primer but am afraid to use it after reading so many things cause damage.
Thanks for all you do SB and Dr.Pickart!!
Thanks for voting!
Actually if you're looking for a great makeup primer, you should try Balance Zone because it is extremely light and cuts down on excessive oil during the day.
Others use Regular CP Serum, which actually works quite well as a makeup base.
These are better options than the heavily chemical laden cosmetic primers in the stores that many times dry out the skin and do nothing positive for it.
-Skin BiologyThis message has been edited. Last edited by: SkinBiologyWebmaster,
Thanks Skin Biology, i was just reading your makeup base suggestions but recently I switched my cp use to the evening because I wanted to use them with a led light,works better for my schedule. Does the TTT have any makeup base properties? If not, can I use P&R(regular)as a makeup base in addition to super cp serum/spot treating with super 2x at night with the led light? Or would that be getting way to carried away?! I do that at times as I'm reaaaaaally pushing for "out with the old"
Yes. Many of us love using Two Timing Tightener as a "setting lotion" right before makeup or sunscreen...
It will works perfectly! Any of our light serums work extremely well under all types makeup or tinted sunscreens/moisturizers.
You're doing great! The LED lights seem to work very well to help "push renewal" / We'd just add a little reminder to keep layering in the morning to a minimum, if at all possible.
Hello I'm new here! Somewhere I was reading last night on here but I lost it, that layering your sunscreen is ruining your skin! Can someone help me find that article or explain that to me? Please and thank you very much. I am using a lot of sunscreen and I hope I'm not doing a disservice to my skin.
Hello im catty, i will ask some question about this video, is it safe or not?? Please tell me.
Please tell me about this. It is real or just fake.. thanks for attention..
|Powered by Social Strata|