Skin Biology    healthyskin.infopop.cc    SKIN BIOLOGY OFFICIAL CHAT FORUM | Free Skin Consultation 1-800-405-1912  Hop To Forum Categories  Products  Hop To Forums  Skin    Some products more effective than others?

Moderators: Rosy

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Some products more effective than others? Login/Join

posted
It's been four months and I've used up all the P&R lotion and half the BND cream. Initially using the BND cream I experienced some loooseness so i stopped for couple weeks and started on the lotion for a while. I finished up the lotion without using the LacSal. However, for the two months or so I have been using it, but in place of the lotion I used the skin signal cream for couple of weeks. Then I started using skin signal solution and felt like my skin did get a bit tighter after that. However, I ran out of the skin signal solution fast (about a week and a half) and I started on the second jar of BND, I started experenicing looseness again. I've stopped BND and have been using trireduction cream for about two weeks now and don't experience any temporary looseness with it. Doesn't trireduction have stronger concentration of peptide? Why am I always experiencing looseness with BND? Should I continue with it anyways?

I want to know if I'm wrong for believing this, but does anybody feel their skin tighten up a bit after applying LacSal? I apply it in the morning on my body and face.

I want to have laser done on my breast for the stretch marks. What kind of laser is most effective for the white mature ones? I read on another post that laser can destroy the scar tissues on the surface? Do you think this will create some looseness because the skin is being exfoliated so much? So laser is ok to do in combination with copper peptide? Will it help me get a stretch mark free breast sooner?

Posts: 46 | Location: indianapolis | Registered: 04 August 2010Report This Post
Picture of Skin Biology
posted Hide Post
Dear KimLei:

Thank you for posting - It is interesting that you feel you experienced looseness with BND Cream which is actually milder in copper-peptide concentration strength than Skin Signals Solution.

It could be that the light, oil-free nature of Skin Signals just works better for your skin type.

We would recommend to keep as your "staple products" Skin Signals Solution and LacSal Cream to help effect a tightening of the decolletage area.

If you do decide to look further into laser treatments, the following links will prove very helpful to you:

Post Procedure: What Copper-Peptides are Effective for Use Post Laser Treatment

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SkinBiologyWebmaster,

Posts: 4865 | Location: Skin Biology in Bellevue, Washington - USA | Registered: 22 June 2004Report This Post