Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The audacity. Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
I spread this website's address to another dermatology message board, because NOBODY was addressing the users. People were complaining of dry skin, itchiness, and redness. So I told them about copper peptides and posted this site's address, and they deleted all the posts and had me banned WITHOUT a warning. It was not against the rules. They just banned me.

Meanwhile, not only did they not respond to any of those users, they deleted all the posts they put up.

So they prefer that all those people suffer, rather than helping them.

It's EXACTLY how the dermatologists in Canada are, just a bunch of selfish miscreates.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SkinBiologyWebmaster,
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
The worst part is that they might not be doing it to make more money for themselves. If the motive were purely profit-related, they'd be easier to shame into better behavior. They might be blocking free information exchange because it challanges the sense of security they derive from being emotionally invested in a technique, an individual or a way of thinking.

Your post served to highlight how valuable this forum is, how valuable original thinkers like Dr. Pickart and many of the participants on this forum truly are. People who aren't lazy and who don't stop questioning and wondering just because they've gotten some answers, in my experience, make up a small percentage of the world's population.

I'm not surprised you had that experience. I had similar responses not long ago when trying to address boderline high TSH levels (high levels of thyroid stimulating hormone indicating hypothyroidism) with dietary supplements and stress management instead of immediately jumping into taking hormone replacement. Turns out a few supplements seemed to do the trick, my TSH levels dropped to well within normal range in a few months. But you wouldn't believe (or maybe you would) the initial resistance I got from the doctor and from some family and friends who were trying to convince me to go on drugs without giving it a second thought!

People can get so nervous when asked to consider possibilities outside of their realm of experience. I encounter this attitude at work somewhat, thankfully not so much with my boss, but with clientel and other contractors. Yet the fear of the unknown seems to be especially virulent when it comes to medical matters for some reason -- maybe 'cause the self-preservation instinct is being stimulated?
Ever since we were kids, we were told to trust the doctor. Yet now I realise that it's a sham. The doctor just takes wild guesses, and if anything happens, there's something wrong with you and not witht he treatment.

They left each and every one of those people unaddressed, I came in to help, and they ban me. Unbelievable.
It was very short-sighted and of course rude of them to ban you suddenly without warning. But really, aren't you glad you didn't waste very much of your breath there? Your posts' sudden disappearance didn't go unnoticed, and I guarantee it wasn't the first time the moderators did that to someone. People with any critical thinking skills, even if they know nothing about skin, will realize pretty quickly what that other place is all about.

I for one am so happy to have found this forum where the free exchange of ideas is supported and there's lots of information from people who are doing more than just guessing. I found this place and Skin Bio products, and folks from that other board who are really interested can find it too.
Well I like to help others, and feel bad that those people are going to waste hundreds of dollars and hours of time for treatements they don't need all because my messages to them were deleted.