Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Water Retention :( Login/Join

Picture of Zuzu's Petals
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Smiler You're alot of fun, dear Roke. Hitting on forum friends is not my style, but you make me smile.

Zuzu

On ne voit pas qu'avec le coeur
Well, so much for getting my hopes up.

Anyways, I have good news for you, I found the website that says Vitaminc C helps remove excess water from the body.

Et voila,

http://www.eyecare123.com/darkcircle_eyes.htm

Good karma.
Picture of Zuzu's Petals
Merci. Useful article, Roke. I'll be sure to include extra C and report back on this after a couple of weeks.

I probably should cut out a good amount of the parmesean cheese I consume, as well. I like it on everything, and I'm sure it has a ton of salt.

Zuzu

According to this website, Taurine is a natural and safe diurtetic becaus eit helps the body expel sodium.

http://www.drlam.com/opinion/taurine.cfm
Picture of Zuzu's Petals
Roke, my friend, where have you been? I thought you left us for good. Frowner

Zuzu

Picture of Zuzu's Petals
quote:
According to this website, Taurine is a natural and safe diurtetic becaus eit helps the body expel sodium.

Roke, thank you for that. It looks like it may be promising, especially during the few days each month that I am most prone to bloating. I wouldn't use an isolated amino acid on a daily basis, but I will keep it on hand for occasional use, and let you know how it goes.

Since changing (or optimizing, I should say) my diet, my symptoms are much improved Smiler I really had much less bloating this cycle.

How is your skin doing, Roke? Has it improved or are you still struggling with the same issues? Please let me know.

Zuzu

It's hard to tell. It actually got worse from that point on, I started using an oygenating cream and it may have become less worse than say two weeks ago. But there was still plenty of lipid peroxidation going on underneath my eyes, linked with heart disease.

I'm gonna see a doctor tomorrow and try to sort this out.
Picture of Zuzu's Petals
quote:
But there was still plenty of lipid peroxidation going on underneath my eyes, linked with heart disease.

How do you know that it's lipid peroxidation? And do you have heart disease? That's worrisome, as you are very young.

Zuzu

hi kathleen! i read about ur water retention. finally i came across someone that has the same problem. you and me. u see, ever since i was diagnosed with thyroid problem three years ago. one morning, i got up, went to the kitchen. my mom looked horrified. i got scared whats the matter? my mom said oh my God what happened to ur eyes, they are sooo puffy!!! (under my eyes). thats one place i hate to show, under my eyes.it looked like i had been crying all night. thats how puffy they were. but now the puffiness goes up and down all day and every day. sometimes i look good but with little puffiness. but it doesnt look the same anymore. like before three years ago. so now i read that you said our body needs salt. now my question is aren't u afraid that the salt may increase ur blood pressure? i avoided salt becuz im afraid to increase blood pressure. i never had high blood pressure. but. please let me know or reply. thanks rosie