Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Exercise and SB Product Application Login/Join

Picture of Kathryn06
posted   Report This Post  
My schedule has changed recently so that now I am going to exercise class in the morning instead of the afternoon. Should I wait to apply my products until after I return from class? I get up about two hours before class and apply my morning Super Cop Serum (that's all--I apply Exfol at night), so I figure that it has time to sink in, but am I interfering with its effectiveness by working up a good sweat 2- 2 1/2 hours after its application?
Picture of Zuzu's Petals
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
It doesn't irritate your skin when you sweat? For me, I need to use the bare minimum on my skin when I exercise or walk (which means Emu Oil-S.)

Zuzu

On ne voit pas qu'avec le coeur
Picture of Kathryn06
No, it doesn't, so I'm wondering if I've applied it enough ahead of time that it has sunk in and all is right with the world. That's my question. Plus, I only use Super Cop serum in the morning. No exfol. I bet it would sting if I used the exfol. I hardly ever apply Emu in the summer; if I did, I bet I would leave little greasy spots on every station of the weight circuit!
Picture of Zuzu's Petals
Oh, Dear! I don't have that problem, though my skin is sensitive like yours.

I know that when I spot treat with Supercop2x, it burns my skin - well, really a cross between burning and itchiness.

I use Exfol in the morning now, so that may be causing the irritation when I sweat.

Anyway, if you go to the gym early in the morning, I would think that it would be better to use CPs after so that you get the full benefit. I'm no expert, but that seems to make sense. Smiler

Zuzu

On ne voit pas qu'avec le coeur