Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
What are the risks to get the plastic surgery? Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
Hi Everyone!!
can anyone tell me if undergoing Plastic surgery operation will do harmful to health..
Please give me any solution for it…

Thanks!!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Hello. Any type of surgery has risks. Only you can decide if the risks are worth the rewards. I had a tummy tuck and a thigh lift after losing a lot of weight. I have been working on my scars using Skin Biology methods and they are greatly improving. You have to decide within yourself if the trade-offs are worth it. If you have any more questions, please ask me. I had surgery in December 2012.
Picture of Dr. Pickart
Always check out the reputation of your surgeon. Most cosmetic surgery problems arise from inexperienced surgeons.

Also, reputable surgeons do not promise instant beauty. They just hope to improve your looks.
Dr. Pickart is right. There is no magic wand that surgeons wave. Plastic surgery involves pain, blood and recovery periods. Also, no plastic surgeon can promise that you will look like a Victoria Secret model afterwards. Even those models don't look like that 24/7. Realistic expectations are the key to avoiding disappointment.