Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
deodorant/anti-perspirant advice Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
Dear SB addicts (yes I'm a proud SB addict!)

I've searched the posts in the forums on deodorants or anti-perspirant and haven't found much of anything. Does anyone have a product or routine that is heathier than what is available in the drugstores? I stopped using my deodorant, which worked great BTW, because I felt it was clogging my underarm pores.

Thanks in advance for your replies
Kelley
Picture of Rossana
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
These are the 3 brands I have used (and still use) which contain no aluminum but only few simple non toxic ingredients:
- Nature's Gate (roll on)
- Home Health (roll on)
- Herbal Clear (transparent stick).

There are similar others but these are the ones I have personally tried.
They are slightly more expensive than the traditional deodorants but they last forever (years).
You can find them in health stores, or alternatively also online I think.
I have found all of them to be very effective (for an entire day with no problems) and they have a pleasant scent.

Years ago I searched how to make homemade deodorants and I found a few recipes but all of them would give a very powdery deodorant and I hate when the deodorants leaves white streaks on clothes. So I never actually made a homemade deodorant. For few bucks, I just get a roll on or transparent stick from the brands above.

Life is too short to remove USB safely!
Hi Rossanna

Thanks for the detailed information and recommendation! Truly appreciated
Kelley
I've also tried Herbal Clear, it really is very effective. the only downside is the price, it's quite expensive than the usual deo.