Skin Biology    healthyskin.infopop.cc    SKIN BIOLOGY OFFICIAL CHAT FORUM | Free Skin Consultation 1-800-405-1912  Hop To Forum Categories  GENERAL  Hop To Forums  Healthy Life / Healthy Skin    2007 study says people with many moles have better chances to live longer (?)

Moderators: Rosy

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
2007 study says people with many moles have better chances to live longer (?) Login/Join

Picture of Rossana
posted   Report This Post  
Just out of curiosity, I'd be very interested in hearing comments about how reliable this study can be:
http://cebp.aacrjournals.org/content/16/7/1499.long
"Nevus Size and Number Are Associated with Telomere Length and Represent Potential Markers of a Decreased Senescence In vivo"
(it is also offered in free full text, available at the link above)

It sounds very strange to me that a skin blemish can affect senescence (although I would like it to be true since I have many moles on my body)..

Life is too short to remove USB safely!