New
Find
Notify
Tools
NuFace Trinity Login/Join

Picture of SAGE262
posted   Report This Post  
Hi Everyone Waving
I have had varying success with loose skin, hooding of my eyes. It improvemes, then starts sagging a little again only to get better for a couple days then back to more sag. It is so hard to maintain results in the eye area.

I recently purchased the NuFace Trinity and I am soooo impressed. When i notice "sag" developing above my eyes or even in the area around the sides of mouth and jowl area, this little device firms things up nicely!! It is easier and faster than facial exercises. It is costly but so worth it in conjunction with SkinBiology products. The new Trinity model has a removable head. In the future NuFace will have other heads that can be purchased for it and from what I read its seems that these new heads may be red and/or blue LED.

Anyone else use NuFace?
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
You convinced me to give it a try. I ordered a Grey (guys model LOL) at Spalook. Its the original, not the Trinity. Its $199 with Free Shipping if you enter the promo code: formom
Picture of SAGE262
Hi Maxx,
Let me know how its working for you. I am so pleased with my results. My skin is feeling and looking firmer and I never want to part with this little device! Good luck and give us an update with your results. Smiler
Hi Sage Smiler I saw all the reviews on Amazon and had looked into the Nuface a couple of years ago.

Your post convinced me to go ahead being someone I trust and feel like I know.

I'll keep you updated once I get into it. How long till you started to see results?

later Smiler
Picture of SAGE262
Hi Maxx:
I noticed subtle results the first week, especially above my eyes, the hooding began to recede fairly quick. By the fourth week using it nightly up to 20 minutes, I really noticed a firmness in my jawline and cheeks. I had a slight sag down the side of the outer corners of my mouth down towards my chin that is now gone! My results are holding and I look in the mirror and see a fresher looking face. Good luck, and keep us posted!