Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Clean Living Login/Join

Picture of Kathryn06
posted   Report This Post  
This is an off-shoot of the thread "To Supplement or . . . " I thought that those who try to procure and prepare "clean" foods might list some of their sources. Here is a great one for dairy products: http://realmilk.com/where4.html

I am very interested in whatever input people may have to share. I was also getting tired of seeing "Laser Gyno!" perpetually on the forums list, a tacky lapse on my part, I think.
Picture of Zuzu's Petals
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
quote:
I was also getting tired of seeing "Laser Gyno!" perpetually on the forums list, a tacky lapse on my part, I think.

Big LOL. Kathryn.

Zuzu

On ne voit pas qu'avec le coeur
Yeah, that realmilk site is awesome, I used it to procure myself some great rawmilk which I love and can tolerate. It makes me feel good instead of bad like the processed milk, plus it wont scar my arteries up like the processed milk will(Xanthine Oxidase).
I thought "Laser Gyno!" was a rather catchy title, it was even well punctuated. Like a good action movie trailer, it made me want to view it by horrifying and intriguing me at the same time. Smiler Oh, and the raw milk resource was a nice thing to have too, I appreciated that.

I always knew there was a better flavor to Jersey milk as compared to Holstein, I just never knew why. mmmm, butterfat…
I don't use or ingest dairy much in my diet, and only use it as condiment. I just started eating eggs recently.

Sports and being physically active daily (aerobic, strength training, and yoga) and mental cleansing are higher priorities even more than my skin care, dietary, and environmentally-friendly rules to maintain anti-aging, beauty, and health goals.