Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Dr. Pickart? Your opinion on NeriumAD please ! Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
Hello Dr. Pickart,
Can you please give your advice or opinion on NeriumAD ? It is driving me nuts I hear it from so many places!
People whom I trust are talking about this. But it can't be so majical ?

Here is a link to the ingredients:
http://www.neriumsupport.com/d...umad_ingredients.pdf

They don't look very miraculous to me? Aloe, Collagen, Elastin, Bran Oil, Stearic Acid, Alchol, GLycerin, another alcohol, glycol, and more. I'm guessing this is going to plump up those wrinkles if anything ?

Thank you for your wonderful research and your even better products! (I'm biased!) I've had such great results with your simple formulas. Well, I'm sold. Smiler

Thank you
~caelum
Picture of Dr. Pickart
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
It looks like a soothing cream that would add some lipids to the skin.

But I can't see anything miraculous.
Wow for $120 a bottle that seems overrated do you think?

Just lipids is it plumping up the skin you think?

Even plumping effects would eventually wear off right?

Thanks Dr. Pickart ! Smiler

-caelum
Picture of Dr. Pickart
That is my idea. But if there are some real studies on the product, I will look at them.
I've been hearing an awful lot about this lately too. A couple friends of mine are all excited about it and they haven't even tried it yet! Sounds like a scam to me.

I found this:
http://barefacedtruth.com/2012/06/17/nerium-part-2/

The positive reviews I've found seem to be from people who are selling it. I also found comments on "after" pictures and obvious photoshopping.
Dr. Pickart,
I picked up a bottle of this Nerium (like RedHot1 says everyone is talking about it, likely because it's a scam) But I wanted your input nonetheless.

Anyhow the first morning I woke up and all my forehead wrinkles were GONE! I mean really seriously gone. They just melted it looked like.

But my eyes, never have improved with it. And the evening after that first evening I could never get back that melted look to my forehead.

The cream is watered down with some water or put on a damp face. It has a tightening effect. That if you use it straight it is Really tight.

Considering this bottle cost me $80 I was just astounded it didn't do more than it did.

I got more positive results from SkinBiology!

If you go to their website
http://www.nerium.com/ClinicalTrials.aspx?ID=www

They have a video describing the study they did and with ST & T Research International Consultants on the left side.

I would be curious what you thought this tightening effect was from ? (originally you thought it would be moisturizing)

And what do you think of their "science' ?

There might be another video if this one doesn't work. But they do have one where they talk about the study they did, and the company that did it.

I so hate scams and I hope you can fill us in on this with your background.

It's so sad that your products are not more available.

This being multilevel marketing immediately makes me suspicious too.

Thank you Dr. Pickart! Smiler
~Rita
Picture of Dr. Pickart
They could be pushing water into the skin. Some creams can do this. They also may have elastic tightening agents that pull the skin together.

But skin can actual change only very slowly.
Hmm this sounds very interesting. Pushing water into the skin? I stopped the Nerium after a few weeks, and just used your Squalene with Retinol (I might have the name wrong) but after just two days my forehead was much more flatted than using the Nerium, since that first night.

Is it possible Nerium might work better on some people more than others?

I agree skin only changes slowly too. How would elastic agents pull the skin tighter would that make skin changes? Or just a topical change for a few hours ?

Thanks again,
~Rita
Picture of Dr. Pickart
Elastic skin proteins give a temporary tightness.

Our Two Timing Tightener is such a product for a quick cosmetic skin improvement.