Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
AgeLOC Login/Join

<deekhush>
posted   Report This Post  
helo. there is this new product which some user has been recommending. AgeLOC. has anyone here heard of this.

They claim AgeLOC technology is based on 30 years of research data that was obtained form the 1991 Human Genome Study. For the first time, there is anti-aging technology in the market that target the ultimate sources of your biological aging...your genes. Our 125 Scientists have worked with leading Universities such as Purdue & Stanford University to study the genes that cause aging and developed the ageLOC products to target these genes.

I am now a reg CP and hydroxy acid user since the past 8/9 months. usage of Cps have not made any visible chnges to my skin though i did notice a few skin tags arnd my neck just disappeared. there is no neg effect either..

has anyone used AgeLOC? and whts their take on these products???
Picture of Dr. Pickart
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
There are many questions about this product.

The problem is that this is from a huge multilevel marketing company but there I cannot find any published studies on this in credible medical journals. Why cannot a huge company fund a number of studies in good universities and have these published in peer-reviewed journals?

There have been many studies on copper peptides in universities, even without any special funding.
Picture of Rossana
I think huge companies like that are paying universities NOT to do any study - or not to publish it!!! They better hide the uselessness of their expensive products, as the public would be just horrified to know the true facts!

Life is too short to remove USB safely!
Picture of Dr. Pickart
The large companies control the dermatology departments with consulting payments and research grants.